He says we are moving too fast, what does that mean?
Dating / 12:51 PM - Thursday July 30, 2009

we went on a 3 dates over a cours of a month and then on our fourth date we slpet together, he initiated I accepted...but its been 2 weeks we havent talked at all and now he says we were moving too fast.

Personally for me -- I don't sleep with a guy until I determine he is the man of my dreams and the person I wish to spend the rest of my life.

I have found by using this personal philosophy, I save myself alot of heartache and wasted emotions on guys who are not serious about a relationship.

by your sleeping with him,which is not a bad thing. he is reacting now thinking that there is a comment and that is what he is afraid of. that is what he means by you two are moving to fast.

- Response by kristina0906, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Columbus, Managerial

He isn't ready for any more than the two of you have right now. He doesn't want a relationship right now.

It sounds to me like after you slept with him, that was it. He got what he wanted and now he does not want to be bothered. His saying that the both of you were moving too fast was his excuse. Sorry.

- Response by peanut1, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Administrative

Basically he just wanted some a** and he got that so now he is uninterested. I wouldn't keep calling him that much , if at all.

- Response by misssparkle, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Atlanta, Administrative

it means that he likes you and doesnt want to mess it up with sex.

- Response by scparty, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Calgary, Student

Well, in my opinion you aren't moving too fast but for whatever reason it sounds like he has had a change of heart. If he wanted to be with you, he would. He wouldn't wait two weeks to contact you. Guys are simple. Move on to someone better who IS interested...no guy is worth waiting around for, you're better than that.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Calgary