Why do so many women (not all) have such a hard time admitting when a MAN is right & they are wrong?
Dating / 12:00 PM - Thursday July 30, 2009

I've known women that refuse to acknowledge when a MAN is correct and has successfully proven them wrong. Even if it is acknowledged both by professionals and facts many a woman will flat out refuse to admit her faults to a man. Even if they find out he was correct YEARS later they'd never admit it to him.
Especially if the female was the guilty party in a relationship going badly and she realized it many years later she'd still never tell him.
I'd really like to know why that is, does anyone have any insight on why a woman believing she is "right" means so much to her even when they are dead wrong and even if she does eventually admit it to herself why can she not admit it to him? I just don't understand it it seems so very childish.

- Asked by 1man4commonsense, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Dude, I can tell that you are not married. I'm married. I can tell you. I've learned 'the lesson'. Men are ALWAYS wrong.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

Sorry this is not a sex thing, its a personality thing. I know men who won't admit their wrong if its the last thing they do.. its not a female male situation

I admit I am wrong.. does not matter is there is a man or woman involved. you sounds a little bitter on something..

Here is my question: why do some people insist on being right.. EVEN if they are.. there comes a point you have to let it go.. winning is not the be all end all, sometimes a compromise or a backing down from the bigger person can solve an isssue.

this YEARS later thing tells me you are holding on to something.. that makes no sense to me.. turn the page and let it go.

I personally DO NOT have that problem.... I gladly admit when a man is right and I am wrong......

Well, IF it ever happens, I'm sure I will admit it.... ;^)

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

She most likely won't be able to admit she's wrong to anyone, man, kid or woman. She probably thinks being wrong equals being stupid. It just means "not right" we are all wrong sometimes. To admit that means she gets the concept and is mature! Tell her perfection is overrated.

- Response by ava40, A Sportif, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Medical / Dental

I agree with a poster above. It's not a sex thing. I know plenty of people who can't admit they're wrong. Even I can come off as a know-it-all sometimes, but I'm observant and inquisitive enough to listen for things that I don't already know.

- Response by kelico, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, New Orleans, Administrative

"right" is what she "feels" it is. Don't trouble her with irrelevant facts. That's so patriarchal! You must hate women. LOL.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!! Who is it that won't admit they are lost and stop at a gas station for directions????????????