Do you see your partner every day? Do you think a little space from each other is healthy?
Dating / 8:48 AM - Wednesday July 29, 2009

- Asked by pregunta, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

I see him about 5-6 days per week. When we first started dating, it was roughly 2-3 times per week. Then 3-4 times. Now it's 5-6 days per week. The one or two nights apart is good for us both. We live about 35 minutes apart and if we spend night at each other house, it means a long commute in the morning since we both work close to our own homes. Lol So it's a pretty big deal to drive that distance, nearly every evening for either of us but we do it. If we lived closer, we'd probably be at 7 nights per week.

Could I handle that--probably but I like that one or two day space right now.

When you are married you see your partner every day and night. The space you get is when you are working or if you pursue different interests. It is healthy to be your own person not glued to your partner's side 24 hours a day. Rosey

Pretty much every day but still find space more than healty.

I've never found the woman who'd love me as often as I would her and it drives me nuts loving one 24/7 while only being allowed to minutes a week. Easier to just keep in touch each day and get together on occasion. That way she's more likely to be in the mood. I can love her when I'm with her and don't have to think so much about it when I'm not.

- Response by fluff47, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

Most days I don't see him, not sure if it's good or bad but it works.

- Response by ready4sumfun, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

No. Mostly on the weekends.

Yes,I think it's healthy.

space is healthy, I talk to him everyday though

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Home Maker

Space is very healthy, but not too much. We see each other about 3 times a week, becuase we are relatively new together, but when we dont we talk ever night and text once in awhile cute things....Just like this morning he texted me and just said *Hi! Baby and i just responded with a quick *Good morning, Sunshine.

You want him to miss you alittle and beleive me it works..you dont want to smother each other.

- Response by nodrama, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

My partner is my wife. We live in the same house and we love each other's company. I HATE being away from her and our children. I've grown very attached to all of them. If you're not super serious in your dating relationship, I think it's fine to have space, actually preferable, b ut as it gets more serious, you need to find out if being together all the time is even feasible. It could be that you end up being a poor match when around each other that much. Everyone is different though.

- Response by spiralnotebook, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

I don't have a partner currently, but when I am in a relationship, I always take time for myself. I don't have to see someone everyday. It varies from couple to couple, but I firmly believe that when you have separate interests, you bring a more healthy you to the relationship - you aren't making your life about his or hers.

- Response by gypsyheart, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

We don't see each other everyday but we talk everyday via phone or text. Space is healthy but you and your partner determine what works or not.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

I think that even if someone is your partner - which is great! You should stil have something that is yours - working out three times a week, reading a book, going for a stroll, whatever... It is in those times apart you grow to appreciate the togetherness... It doesnt have to be long that you are apart.

- Response by dibaby76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Political / Government