When a guy calls you pretty/beautiful and you want to flirt back, what do you say?
Dating / 4:17 AM - Wednesday July 29, 2009

Do you laugh/smile and say thank you or tell him how cute he is or what? What do you do? How do you respond? Guys, what do you like to hear?

- Asked by mlcoast2, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25

just say thank you in a way you want.
you can be cute by saying it while blushing and looking away from him :P
you can be sexy by saying it with your sexy eye contacts :P

hmmmm have fun :D

- Response by laylayla, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

The most admired women are those who are able to not only bounce back but to one better a come on.

For instance,a good response would be to smile and say,"why thank you,your not much to look at yourself but I love that you have such great taste." Remember,the playfull smile is very important here.And slightly edge closer to him as you say it.

- Response by justme38271, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Consulting

my responce "cut out the bullshit"

if i think his hot" thank you, you not bad yourself" then smile becoz i'm naturally shy.

- Response by musical85, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Student

I say thank you..and if he is a nice looking guy I compliment him as well.

- Response by jae1983, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Administrative