What to do if he doesn't call after sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:19 AM - Sunday July 26, 2009

what to do if he doesn't call after sex?

So we had been dating for a while, and we finally had sex. But he didn't call back. I finally took the plunge and texted him instead, he replied and said all the right things, 'he missed me' 'he wanted to see me again' but this was only in response to my texts, he never initiated any to me. Finally I said you call me when you're free, and he hasn't replied. what to do?

Keep your legs closed next time.

never had that happen to me thay allways call for more

Did you wait longer than an hour to hear from him????
sorry, couldn't resist the joke

- Response by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Go shopping, call a friend and go to the movies, look up some fun outdoor (free) summer festival thing to go to!! mow the grass, wash the dishes, get your laundry done, paint a picture, read a book, take a bike ride, go out for some ice cream, plan a weekend trip to a national park you've always been curious about, and for the love of GAWD----leave your freaking cell phone at home and TURNED OFF.........

..........and in two weeks, turn it back on.

You'll be REBORN. I guarantee it!

- Response by ocelotspot, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

OMG!!! The relationship is OVER! He should have called you as soon as he withdrew and dried it off!

If a guy doesn't reach for his cell phone to call/text you right after he pulls out...the relationship is doomed! DOOMED I SAY!!!

- Response by dragonblade, A Rebel, Male, Who Cares?, Artist / Musician / Writer

How long have you known him and how long have you been dating? Though, that doesn't always matter. It is hard to say why people do the things they do. I would not contact him again, let him contact you. If he doesn't then you know he got what he wanted.

- Response by blindshe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

If I had sex and I liked her I would call the next day. If he doesn't call that means he doesn't like you or the sex was not up to his expectations. I wouldn't call him or text him. The balls in his court.

- Response by ereculus, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

Conventional wisdom is that guys should either text right away, or call the next day. But not all us are that aware. Was he this lax before you had sex? Is the pattern of communication the same, and your expectation has changed? OR, did he alter how he deals with you after? If it's the former, chill out and wait a 2 or 3 days. If you don't hear from him during that period, you need to move on. If it's the latter, it's already dead in the water. My gut says this dude's not into you. You'll be better off to find someone who is. It'll be hard for you to move on at the beginning, but trust me, it will get better, and then years from now, when you look back, you'll be thankful it turned out this way.

- Response by rocketfuel1, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Internet / New Media

Conventional wisdom also says if he never initiates you were a booty call and he's playing you like a fiddle! He's keeping your number if ever needs another sack session and his target says no; you're the back up.