How can I control my strong sex urge for a guy?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:25 AM - Sunday July 26, 2009

I was seeing this guy for almost two years but decided to split because now we live 3 hours away. We had a great sexual relationship but I still think about having sex with him too often. And too often as in at school, work and every single night and its affecting my ability to sleep comfortably. I must have an issue right?

you just need to find another guy to fuck..lol..seriously..

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

No. You had great sex for two years and now nothing. You need to resume a sex life with him or someone else...you will sleep beter then.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

NOPE.

You are not strange or having wierd feelings. You may be going through your "sexual peak," which happens at different times for women. Some during their 20's all the way up to their 40's and 50's......I am currently having this issue where I am a sex fiend (at 43) and can think of nothing else. Everythign I see, hear or do reminds me of something sexual.....I relate this to a teeage boy not being able to concentrate on anything else but the "deed" and girls around them.

I have feelings and sensations I have NEVER had all through my 20's and 30's.......

Now I just need a man who can handle me.

LOL

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

It's hard to get a great sex partner off your mind when you're in the mood. When I was young I really wasn't off the market long enough to really have this issue save for a few times in life. I have to admit...I agree with Eager Beaver. Your choices are masturbation, a new partner, or extended celibacy which does sometimes bring relief.

- Response by joybird, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

You are my dream!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

Geez, go get laid already! No I don't think there's anything wrong with u.

- Response by trueseeker82, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Just plug in to the AC and get over it. Do it until your mind goes blank. While it would be NICE to have the guy in person; it is not absolutely necessary, right?

the issue is you need to meet someone new, so you're not that crazy girl.

- Response by ready4sumfun, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Whoa! I just reread your post.
THREE hours away is nothing!
Just meet up half way from time to time.
Watching "Sex in the City" reruns will keep you laughing and entertained and realizing you're not alone. :)

- Response by gettingstronger, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Teaching