14 year old male has a 10 year old female "pleasure" him. Normal or Perverted?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:23 PM - Saturday July 25, 2009

Is this an act that you would have considered doing at those ages? Men please answer as a 14 year old male. Women answer as a 10 year old female. Under what conditions if any would you have been willing to do such a thing?

- Asked by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Los Angeles, Consulting

WTF? When I was ten years old, I would have run screaming from the room if someone asked me to do that - hell, if I even wouldn've known what it was! At ten years of age, I was still playing with my Barbie - and Ken was NOT anatomically correct.

It is normal for children to start becoming sexually curious around puberty, but I think that is carrying things too far.

When I was 10 years old, I was playing with dolls and boys smelled funny. The thought of even kissing a boy didn't pop into my head until I was 13. This is just not right at all!

- Response by honey1306, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Denver, Who Cares?

A ten-year-old girl that would do this is reacting because she probably comes from a dysfunctional family background, needs emotional support and is seeking it in any way she can, or Goddess forbid, she is mentally-challenged. The fourteen-year-old is taking advantage of her, no doubt about it. Libido starts for the boy. It is a rare case for the girl, and if indeed it did start for her, someone in her support area of people, should be aware of it and have cautioned her. Either way, it is not morally correct in our society. For this girl, it will show up later perversely in her mental development.

- Response by alwaysreading, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Philadelphia, Self-Employed

When I was 10, I was climbing trees and playing with weeble wabbles. Beating up little boys was kind of like a hobby of mine at that age. Not only were they annoying, they smelled like milk Duds and Dirt.
ok, now 2 years later i let my BF kiss me, but ummmm, then I felt his hard on. I got offended, so I bytch slapped him.

2 years after that, some boy felt the need to whip out his junk and show it to me. Well, let's just say that a lot of pointing and laughing happened.
Anyhow, like most who've answered, I was still playing with barbie dolls, tattle telling, terrorizing the neighborhood ect.ect. The fact that a 14 yr old boy (or ANY boy/Man) would take advantqage of a little girl is just sick and twisted.
There's a special place in hell for folks like that. In fact, that's so frickin evil that even the Devil Himself may reject them.

- Response by mimimachell, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

"Blech!"

i think thats absolutly disgusting. 10 years old i was playing soccer and running around with friends. i think kids are having sex and everything way to soon ,way too soon .ugh

- Response by rockerchik3, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

Are you kidding me? At 10, this would have NEVER happen with me. And today, kids are being sexualized at such a very young age and that needs to change!

This scenario you give isn't considered "perverted" it is definitely CHILD ABUSE! Any children this young that know how to do this HAVE BEEN EXPOSED to adult sexual acts by an adult or adults. Making the adults pedophiles and child abusers.

NO this is NOT an act that any child should be doing at that age! Stop acting naive and stoopid!

a 14 year old boy SHOULD know better

at 10- I would have kicked their ass. When I was 8 a 13 year old boy tried to french kiss me. I was pretty mature for my age and attractive....but still....I wouldn't do it.

That never happened to me until I was 18 and the guy was a total dick.

- Response by meowmeowww, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

Is this some kind of sick paedophilic role play?

- Response by beelzebub, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

wtf. answer as a 14 year old boy? your fucked up.

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

No way would i have done that at 10. But then again i lost my virginity at 14 to an 18 year old guy. But I was a victim of sexual abuse so I fell into part of the statistics where i had sex much too soon do to my exposure of sex.

How do you define normal or perverted?
Today, it seems what is wrong is right and what is right is wrong.
I think it is what your feelings of what and wrong is.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

Well it's not statutory rape - they were both minors. No harm done. Nobody got pregnant.

I have a 10-year old. I'm watching her now with her friends, and they're doing girl things, going outside to play or watching a kid movie, talking about cute small animals, telling cute clean jokes and playing with Littlest Pet Shop toys. THAT is what 10-year olds are supposed to be doing, and Gawddess help the 14-year old who ever touches my child in that fashion.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I thought boys had cooties at that age. That's just wrong!

fanny.

- Response by fanny500, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

You need us to tell you that it's perverted? There are no conditions that I would have concented to do this. It's wrong.

- Response by italiangypsy, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Philadelphia, Other Profession

When I was 10, my two best friends were boys; I'd have kicked their butts hard for asking me to do something like this. They taught me to hurt others in a very physical way, like a boy :)