Do you ever feel like you have no one to talk to?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3:50 PM - Thursday July 23, 2009

Or vent to. It always seems like when ever i need to talk or get somethings off my chest, I end up listning to others problems and helping them. I don't mind if i can help then im more than happy to. I just want to know when is it my turn?

- Asked by babygirlstar81, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, New York, Self-Employed

When I was a teenager, I often wrote songs and poems and I had a journal that I wrote in all the time to vent, rant and let out my personal and deep feelings. Writing is just as better as talking...maybe even better. Try writing in a journal. It helps...alot.

- Response by augustbaby82, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Financial / Banking

If your serious let me know, other wise don't waste my time!

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Huh? You know you can talk to me and I will listen...that is how we started talking...both of us venting...now it is just me and you don't say much...vent back woman lol

- Response by dirtyperv, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

Im with ya! Wheneer i have a really bad problem, i vent to my best friend. But whatever i say she just replies with, " well ya kinda adeserve it," or she sides wit hthe other person.

- Response by ikswoklaw, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Other Profession

all the time
I'vebeen alone for years

- Response by vank356, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Technical

i feel that way sometimes. i have friends who tell me there problems, etc.. but don't seem that interested in mine. not a great feeling. it has gotten to the point where i have learned to not share too much. unfortunately a lot of people are self absorbed and don't care. for me my family members are the one's i trust and go to when i need to vent. maybe try to turn to your family? or next time you need to talk let your friends know you need an ear to listen and that you would appreciate it.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

I'm pretty sure that one feeling can replace another very easily, so I may feel like that one minute and if I don't like that then I change that feeling or thought to something else........What your describing is emotional upset which is too maybe too mant destructive thoughts as apposed to other constructive thoughts and feelings.

I'm not shy, If I felt that bad, I'd go and shout at the clouds like I did when I got my first set of exam results.

- Response by spadeace, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

The moment of relief is much like the actor in The "Shawshank Redemption" when he exits the pipe which carries the shit to the river..........Its an inspirational moment in film history I think, Thats one of the reasons I love this film.

Have experienced that, and I find that if that person can not return the favor, then they are History.

its your turn when you make it your turn!

- Response by daffodils2008, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

being in iraq i have no one!

- Response by SICDEVIL2, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Detroit, Military