My boyfriend gave me a key to his place
Dating / 9:24 AM - Thursday July 23, 2009

My boyfriend gave me a key to his place

does it means that he's serious about me. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a month now and recently he gave me a key to his place. It caught me by surprise, does this mean that he's serious about me or what?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

Damn. A Month. That's too soon for my taste but yes, it means he serious. Home is what most people covet and they don't share it readily with anyone for no reason. I would imagine he gave some stipulation, like you can't just walk in at 1a on a Tuesday if you feel like it, Lol, but that you could use it when you have a planned visit. I don't know but that's serious. Too serious for a month in if you ask me. lol

yeah he's serious. what do you think?.. he's baiting you as an intruder so he can start Blastin'??

- Response by A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older

I think this is a very good sign.He is serious.Enjoy.

That's weird. Maybe. Or maybe he's mental. That's not normal. Yellow alert gf. He may be koo koo for loco puffs.

it means he wants you to start fullfilling your duties as a woman and start cleaning his place. at least, that's what my intent would be if a gave a girl key.

just playing.

- Response by kungfudewd, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

It's a good sign that there is trust forming between you. Or, at worst, he has nothing to steal and there could be 500 keys floating around out there. One month isn't very long.

- Response by poolfish2, A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

indeed, that is a big step...he is very serious about you...

- Response by kramer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

ITS MORE LIKE YOU ARE BEING SECURED NOW...
GIVING YOU THE IDEA THAT YOU CAN BE SURE THAT HE IS NOT DOIN ANY THAT WILL RUIN THE SO CALLED RELATIONSHIP..

- Response by worm7eon, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Celebrity

seems rather fast but maybe he just wants you to be waiting and ready in bed when he gets home.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

yep! knowing you have the freedom to just go in place at anytime, that's called trust!

- Response by zarry1, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?