Why do guys always think that women want to talk about sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:02 AM - Thursday July 23, 2009

why do guys always think that women want to talk about sex?

dammit! Im more than just a pornstar!

- Asked by schell, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Celebrity

I'm sorry dearest... It's just that your searing hotness makes me thing about sex every time I see you.. Please, let me make it up to you in the bedroom. ;~D

Hey, wait......I'm not a guy and I always THINK about sex.....

(pulls out pants and checks the 'bits'....)

YEP not a GUY!!!

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

It just means you're attractive. To be honest. That's all I think about when I'm speaking to an attractive woman. When an attractive woman speaks about anything other than sex, I kind of just tune her out and instead think about the stuff I'd do to her if we were having sex.

- Response by seanc, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Financial / Banking

Are you into bikes? 'cause I'm a cycling fanatic.

We can chat about it.. while you're in the kitchen getting me a beer & cooking dinner.. in the nude.

Thanks, toots! ;)

MAybe that's the impression they got from us but either i think about sex so why not talking about it?

- Response by magdik, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Johannesburg, Science / Engineering

but i would love to _____________ you and lik your --------- until you ________ over and over again.... possibly multiple O's even, how does that _____________ you....

you could play the p*rn star for me any day and love the result...i would accept a mere pole dance for $5 ok maybe $2.50 as my cash is short this month...osa,a health care has me worried....

it is ok I practice safe ____________ and use a _______.

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

what else do you know? I'll talk something besides sex with you.

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

hun you got my respect...any one who can put up with disease for a few bucks is really brave. I really have no interest in my parents potentially seeing my bare ass or other parts.
What I want to know is how do you deal with all the std's...I mean most of them guys in the videos are not wearing condoms..

while we are on the subject...non sexually speaking here....what do you do with all the money you make? do you just buy stuff or do you invest your money for your retirement? I mean your looks just wont last for very long and eventually your stuff gets well boring.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation