If a guy doesn't call you everyday, does that mean
Dating / 12:15 PM - Wednesday July 22, 2009

he's just not into you? He does, however, makes plans to see me 2 times a week...

Update: July 22, 2009.
Thanks for your responses. I've dated a lot and this is the first time where I don't hear from the person every day, which is fine for me. Just was curious if this was the norm and it seems to be. I've been seeing this man for 8 months now...

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, New York, Who Cares?

Hell I don't even call my wife everyday....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

Some people have lives to live, work to take care of besides maintaining themselves. Why should you expect anyone to call you everyday???????????

I dont believe that means that he is not necessarily into you. It might mean that he has current obligations besides dating that are important to him ie work, friends, home life. Just think about this... IF he talked to you everyday what would you have to talk about when you were together? I wouldn't really worry about a guy not talking to you often unless the sole purpose of your spending time together 2x a week was for sex and little more. Then I would be concerned of him thinking of you as only a booty call, but I do not feel that this is the case.

- Response by irishrose2009, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Milwaukee, Student

I think it would get annoying if a guy was calling me everyday...if he makes plans to see you 2x a week, he's into you.

- Response by saralabelle, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Fashion

This is just me but I would like a daily phone call even for a minute just to say hi and touch base... this seems normal..

I think he is into you but maybe not a phone person but if this bothers you tell him.. keep it nice like "I would love to hear from you just to touch base and say hi, and you can call him too

but for me when I dated a guy who was like this I felt like a booty call the two days a week I saw him. (we were in a committed relationship).. I understand how you feel, if you are fine with it its fine.. but if it bothers you you need to let him know

he has things to do, he ant call everyday even if he wanted to, but he still wants to hang out so thats always good

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

Booootyy Callllllll..........

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

So he goes out of his way to make plans to see you twice a week but you're upset that he's not calling you every single day to give you constant attention? Unbelievable.

- Response by lmarks, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?