OK as pathetic as it sounds, I am scared of his size!!! My boyfriend and I agreed to wait until we
Sex & Intimacy / 1:15 AM - Wednesday July 22, 2009

were married to have sex. But he's told me his size, over 9 inches, he says hes measured it and knows for sure. I am obviously a virgin since I'm waiting and think this size will be incredibly painful. I always wished for a small guy because I think it will make oral and anal more pleasant to participate in. But I love him now and we plan on marrying soon, do any of you have any tips for me?

well, congrats on waiting....that is a very good decision.......
any size will hurt the first time.....but as you get "loosened up" (sorry, but I couldnt think of a better way to put it) it will be ok. there is a such thing as too big, and it hurts...just take it slow and gentle....enjoy him hunny! there are alot of guys and girls who think that is a GREAT size....

- Response by schell, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Celebrity

The people on here that are saying 9 is not that bad are full of shit! That is huge. I've had two children and my boyfriend is between a 7 1/2 to 8 and there are times it hurts like hell cause he goes in to deep.

Yes it is going to be painful. Yes you will not like it. It will take a lot of patient on your boyfriends part, he needs to know to take it slow with you until there comes a point where it won't hurt anymore and that will be with lots of penetration, and the person that said after a week are full of crap, it is going to take you months to get use to it. Once you get use to it, then it will be great.

Tips: Slow and easy at first, slow strokes, make sure your wet and stay wet.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55

well u don't have to worry about the size as if u are virgin any thing which is 3cm long if penetrated will give u a slight pain
this has to be done slowly and will go a away in a week time.just for your information a vagina is only 3cm sensitive in depth. so 9 or what inches doesn't matter its just a taboo but again it should not be that big that it goes and hit the lungs..lol
anyway wish u all the best.

- Response by sajid, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Managerial

If it were me, in your exact situation, and YOU truly have NEVER had penetration, I would go to my family doctor and ask HIM to penetrate my hymen for me. That, in itself can be rather painful. And, the doctor will do it for you.