Do any girls like tit fucking?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:22 AM - Tuesday July 21, 2009

Do any girls like tit fucking?

Just wondering, because the girl doesn't really get any pleasure out of it right? Does she just go along with it to please the guy?

- Asked by someguy0101, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Chicago, Student

I don't like, crave it......but it's part of visual foreplay....so it is necessary if you "like to watch" lmao.

- Response by sharonpeters, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Some acts are just sexy/or puts people in the mood just by the sheer act or it. Not meaning they want to do it everytime, but just to change something up could be fun.

My boobies I don't think are big enough for that, maybe I'll try it w/ my guy one day. PLus, I'm just imagining major stretch marks if done too many times. But I think I'd like it if done every once and a while.

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Student

Personally, I don't mind it. Sure, it doesn't do anything for me, but it's not hurting me either. And it's kinda hot.

- Response by A Player, Female, 22-25, Student

It is like anything else. Different people like different things. Some girls really like it and others don't. If you like it then you need to find a girl that does.

depends on the woman... its actually a creative way to give oral. it's all about likes and dislikes.

this is something girls "just do" because they guys like it. It's very visually stimulating but i think it just looks dumb if you don't have big enough ones. Guys like to incorporate everything they can so why not wrap some beautiful breasts around it and have it poke her in the face all at the same time! lol

- Response by joent612, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Administrative

I kind of like it.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

My girlfriend and I do it, we've done it two or three times, and i think it's really erotic. She says she likes doing it, and I kinda believe her, cause she really likes me to play with her breasts, no matter what's going on, I usually have my hands on them. So, why not chuck my little buddy in there, watch something very "racy and experimental" and have some good times? She also LOVES grabbing my penis, or licking it, or anything else... so why not put two and two together? It's not like you have to do it until you bust a load, it's just erotic, feels good for you, and possibly for her, and if you're talking dirty to her, and possibly stimulating her vagina (if you can reach from the tit-fuck position) it should be tons of fun. Try new things, it keeps things fresh and exciting, and she'll love you for it. Make sure she knows how much you like making her cum, and how much you love to watch her, or hear her moan etc, to make sure she knows you're into her pleasure as well. Sex sucks for me personally if she's not having a blast. That's 90% of it for me.

- Response by jadehavok, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 26-28, Salt Lake City, Artist / Musician / Writer

he likes it, so I play nice :) youd be suprised at what girls do for you guys but dont like it

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Celebrity