Big clits...what do you think guys? (and girls)
Sex & Intimacy / 8:53 PM - Sunday July 19, 2009

big clits...what do you think guys? (and girls)

i have really big clits, like, if theyre stretched out, they go to about 2 inches. is this normal? guys, are you turned off/freaked out by this? and girls, do you have this?

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

No problem.

- Response by Ghostrider8t0, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Technical

What are you referring to ???

You should only have ONE are the using plural....and saying you can stretch them out 2 inches ???

I think you mean LABIA ???

THE INNER LIPS...LABIA MINOR....can be stretched outward by pulling on them.....and there are plural is proper.

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

Hey men like big clits but prefer tight pussy babe. You would be a dream girl if you got both

Ask the men.

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Um, I work in a hospital, and women only have ONE clitoris. You however have 4 labia, the lips that surroudn your vaignal opening, the Labia minora and the Labia Majora (inner and outer).

They do not "stretch out," unless you have ahd a baby, and even then they are very elastic and go back to their pre-baby delivery size. What your size is what grew with you proportionately.

Gus don't have a manual that gives "normal and abnormal" genital sizes to flip through while they are in bed.....they appreciate what you have because it belongs TO YOU.

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

Not only do you not have more than one clit, you have no common sense. Everyone who gave you a sensible answer you rated with a zero. Makes me think that you just want to brag and talk about your misshapen sexual organs.

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

What do you mean clits? You have more than one? If so you are either a circus freak or have herpes. I would guess that latter.

- Response by sphincterboy, A Trendsetter, Male, 66 or older, Dhaka, Celebrity

I don't have this problem but I'm jealous....

- Response by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

Actually sounds pretty sexy, but I'd need a pic to tell you for sure.

- Response by driveinby, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

sorry, one to a customer

- Response by hotair, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Transportation

you have more than 1? are you talking about labias? the flap sort of things near the opening of your vagina? and i dont think men car how big they are lol

- Response by undercoverpenislover, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Who Cares?

oh my, so much to suck on and lick, oh yes clit is singlular

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

wow!!!! you have 2 clits? !!!!! that would be a sight to see

- Response by rantingmadman, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Hospitality

Um, there's only one clitoris and it doesn't stretch. You may be referring to your labia.

- Response by istillhatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

you have clits? sweetheart, you only have one clit. I think you are talking about your labia -- you need to educate yourself on your anatomy -- google it and get a mirror!

- Response by cremebrulee67, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Damn fucking tongue would be wore out!!!! How many clits do you have for Christ sake???

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

Damn, you got more than one? Dude, I got jipped.

- Response by ashmcawesome, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

You got two???

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial