Why the hell is everybody so obsessed with Facebook?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1:58 PM - Sunday July 19, 2009

It's fine and all to keep in touch with people, but so many are just OBESESSED with it! All they do is sit around and comment people, and make it a compitition on how many friends you can get. Seriously, life shouldn't be based around a damn website!

Update: July 19, 2009.
I'm glad someone agrees with me!!!

- Asked by girlnextdoor1687, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

Many are called but few are chosen.

Some people are just dolts.

Facebook and Myspace are the two worst things to happen to relationships, ever.

- Response by awsum1, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago

I agree with you. Those people really need to go out and find lives...real lives...not the virtual kind

- Response by dragonswagg, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Said the girl who couldn't get any friends on Facebook...

I'm KIDDING!!!

Seriously, if even ONE more person tells me I need to get on Facebook, I'm going to jam a #2 lead pencil in each of my eyes and throw myself into the shark tank at Sea World. I never even liked MySpace!

- Response by fyf04, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Chicago

If I happen to pop into the library at university, at least 60% of people are sitting on Facebook.

After the intial attraction of the site, it quickly becomes boring.

As someone once said, Facebook is for those who don't have a life but want others to think they do.

- Response by mantis, A Creative, Male, 18-21

I do have a myspace and yes they do act like it is a competition..I really hate it becuase ppl have like a thousand friends and I ask myself..when ur birthday comes... do all these ppl message you and say happy birthday..haha.. I mean If i get pic comments i get em..I dont obsesse wither or not someone is going to friend me or not. I just dont add ppl i dont know..I use myspace strictly to keep in contact with friends but sum ppl go overboard with it..lol..

- Response by MyHeartBelongsInNYC, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Fashion

People need to get over facebook. Who cares if you have 600 friends on facebook you probably only know 5 of them. And everybody has to post every time they blink its ridiculous.

- Response by A Jock, Male, 29-35