How can you stop your period from coming???!!!
Style & Beauty / 10:39 AM - Sunday July 19, 2009

Okay, so I'm going to a camp next week. At that camp we will NEED to be going in the water everyday and there is no bathrooms! I am going to be having my period that week and I really really don't know how to deal with it. Is there a way that I can stop it from happening? If not, is there a way that I can go swimming and be in the water and stuff with my period? Because I don't know if when I'm done in the water I'll be able to change right away. Help??

- Asked by blackhearts95, A Thinker, Female, 18-21

Being male i'm afraid I can't help you.But I couldn't help but wonder.....will this be salt water?Blood draws sharks you know...

- Response by justme38271, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Consulting

There is no way of stopping your period...Mother Nature does her thing no matter how we feel about it.

If you are on birth control, you could skip the sugar pills and go right for the next pack. Short of that, there is no way to stop your period.

- Response by myndseye711, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

Have unprotected sex.

If you are on birth control pills, simply keep taking the active pills instead of the placebos that allow your period to come.

End your statement with a semicolon.

- Response by thundermist04167, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?