Why do guys always wanna cum on my face?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:32 PM - Saturday July 18, 2009

Its honestly gross, how would you like it if I came on your face!! Just why?

- Asked by ilovecaligurl, A Player, Female, 22-25, Student

Women DO cum on guy's faces all the time!!!

When a guy goes down on you, don't you think he gets your cum all over his face?

Why should women be any different?

cause they saw it in porn and they thinks it's a sign of domanance over you.

- Response by joent612, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Administrative

if a gf wanted me to do this to her...i wouldn't say no...

- Response by kramer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I honestly can not say why it is such a turn on for us, but it is. As far as you doing it to us, if a guy really wants to please you and he goes down on you, I can say from experience that I would be more concerned if you didn't cum on my face.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Military

It totally turns me on that you hate it! It always turns me on that girls hate getting facials and find them gross. Girls who hate them really don't realize how them hating it turns guys on even more! To come all over a girl's face during a blow job or tit fuck is one of my top fantasies. Guys just love seeing themselves squirt in your face because you make them feel too good to explain when you deep throat them or take them in your tits, especially if you're a black girl; there is something extremely sexy about the look of pearly semen on dark female skin, black or Filippino. Don't take offense so much, hon, it's just sex. Women need to learn to loosen up in sex and embrace all the fun, enjoyable things about it because we guys love it when you love it!

- Response by lightningpilot101, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 26-28, Baltimore, Artist / Musician / Writer

Oh, I forgot one more detail! You also asked 'how would you like it if I came on your face?' WE WOULD! Guys would totally love it if they went down on their girl and brought her nice and high where she can't hold it back anymore and just squirted in his face for all it's worth. We would love that, I'm telling you!!!!! Because then you'd finally get to see how hot ejaculation makes us feel and we'd like seeing how hot we made you feel that you could do it! I am a firm believer in female ejaculation, and if more women knew they could do it and told their mates about it, we'd all be giving you oral like crazy to get it to happen for you so you CAN come in our faces. It also turns me on to extremes that you ask that so angrily. But like I said before, hon, just go with it. If it isn't hurting you, infecting you, or injuring your female ego or self esteem, then just let him have fun with facialling you.

...those aren't guys those are 'boys'..and too much porn.
I am glad to say, i've never had a "man" do that, thank-fully.
Just say, no and they'll get the picture.

...and about cumming in there face, you'll be surprised..some would rather enjoy that..lol!!

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

hun, you let them do it, obviously... why are you complaining?
they have no respect for the woman and the woman has no respect for herself.

lets cum on each others face :)

I dont mind it..if he wants to I will let him..I really wouldt mind if you came on my face..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Most guys I know would love that!!!

- Response by brezzyblue, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

LOL, that means you're dating guys who watch a lot of porn, is all.

- Response by istillhatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

Why do you feel you have to do what guys want.. You should have a few lines you will not cross for guys or YOUR Guy.. if he does not respect that line he will never respect YOU and thus you should move on... Some guys are truly a**holes.. Set your standards high, one deserves the best life can give not settle for less.....

- Response by sirknowsalot08, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Science / Engineering

That's disgusting. I've never had that experience, but...guys do like when girls do it!

Something about cumming and a guy saying I can do this to a women makes me a man. Some guys might not mind. Its because a lot of women like it. I believe women came up with the idea to be honest.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Milwaukee, Food Service

lol

OK.

JUST DON'T GET IT IN MY EYES!!!!!! lol Or up my nose. Whenever that happens during sexy time and my man wants to cum on my face, I open my mouth instead...hint hint...That stuff is sticky and I don't feel like washing my face in ADDITION to my downtown when sex is done.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Geez, please come all over my face, I would absolutely love it.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

i love it when my guy cums on my face. he likes seeing the face of the girl he likes with the physical representation of his favorite feeling.

- Response by undercoverpenislover, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Who Cares?

This comes from watching too many porn movies, where cumming on a girl's face or breasts is considered a badge of honor.

Can I have one more pleese. Thank you in advance.....