Why Are Men So Afraid of Women's Sexuality?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:08 PM - Friday July 17, 2009

Researching religion and laws in this country and around the world, its obvious that men are afraid of the power of women's sexuality and reproductive abilities.

Men want to place themselves in the position to dictate and control women's enjoyment of sex via the vehicle of religious doctrine ('you're a sinning harlot if you like sex with more than one man!'), to control whether or not women can abort their children, and to manipulate young women into "behaving" by men's standards by shaming them and labeling them sluts, skeezers, skanks, tramps, 'ho, etc. if they openly and freely accept their desire for sexual pleasure and pursue it with a variety of men.

One guy even told me that he thinks women have more sexual partners than men do because women are multiorgasmic and can go all night and a guy is done after 2 or 3 times. I told him most guys don't know what they are doing and women do not have these multiorgasmic experiences he imagines we do with every man we bed. Not only that, every woman having sex with a man is having it WITH A MAN, so that means men are at least as sexually active as women, right? So I'm not sure where he got that "fact" from, but he believes it so there you go.

In some countries women are still stoned for even being charged with adultery, let alone being guilty of it, while the man who commits adultery pays a fine and goes on with his happy life. Women are charged with the responsibility of "arousing" men and ordered to cover up their bodies, not walk suggestively, and to avoid saying anything flirtatious. They say if a woman has on an outfit he thinks is sexy and he gets aroused and acts stupid that she must have somehow "made him" act that way. Why aren't grown men expected to control their own behavior no matter what a woman has on?

What is it with men and their fear of pu$$y? They both want it and are afraid of its power at the same time!

- Asked by msheartbeat, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, San Francisco, Self-Employed

Because males like that, ARE pussies. Little whiny bitches who live to be emasculated.

I never understood that bullshit about labeling a woman a 'slut' if she sleeps with a man on the 1st day. Heelllooo.. the man is sleeping with her on the 1st date, also.. but he's a stud? Puhleeeze. That's what I label a low-status male. Don't even apply the term MAN to males like that, because they aren't Men.

They're just wussy bitches with dicks between their legs.

I've had 1st date sex with plenty of women. Including my current lady, who I've been with for 2 years. What a pitiful waste it would be, if I labeled those women as 'sluts' and dismissed them because of that.

Personally, I LOVE women who are in charge of their sexuality and don't hide it, and damn sure don't apologize for it.

We ARE sexual beings, and any male that is bothered by that, is just a waste of fucking flesh, IMO.

because they tend to use it as a weapon!

- Response by snowater, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65

I can only think that way back when...you know when that gal lucy was the first woman.....the males coming up must have sat and seen a praying mantis turn around and chomp the head off her mate during coitus or maybe it was a spider....you know a girls gotta eat after sex ;)....and well you know....than you get into that whole male have muscles and they end up the protectors....but then they misinterpret that to mean property ownership because if they've been protecting you in order for you to raise offspring and secure resources without fear of being dragged off and ravished or eaten or something...then they expect you aren't going to run off with just any other Neanderthal named Dick who drags his knuckles by you. So protection came to equal property and now even hundreds of thousands of years later...pussy is property and if there's pie for everyone than it's value apparently depreciates or some shit like that.
You know I'm being less than serious here...just for shits and giggles. If I didn't I'd be getting a little pissed off about this continuing to be the state of females in the world today.
Thanks for posting this!

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Real men, in my opinion, are not afraid of the pussy. Nor are they afraid of female sexuality in general.

Real men enjoy - and highly value - a sexually confident woman.

This is just one of the many reasons why I am so glad to live in America. Our culture (with the exception of the religious right) doesn't vilify a sexually healthy woman in the manner that some other countries do.

I hear you Ms. Heartbeat! SO many cultures around the world (including ours) where frightened men use words and laws to attack women's sexuality. It's a way to maintain power and also to have free reign to do what they want too.

- Response by sota13, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

Of course all of us are expected to control our own behavior. I don't think it is one way or the other. Stoning: no way. Women have the right, as do men, to behave as they wish. However you choose to behave and what ever it is you wish to attract is usually what you surround yourself with, although at times this all seems quite out of our control. I don't think men fear the kittycat anymore than women fear the greyhound... so I'd take the gender out of it and I would just say we fear the pain each of us can inflict the others hearts. And THAT is more fearful than anything that sex could ever contemplate doing. As for attraction, that is subjective. Everyone defines that in their own terms. And however we choose to act on it, we are ALWAYS responsible for our own actions and can NEVER blame someone else for our acting out any of our own behaviors. Male or female. Hence the blessing and curse of free choice.

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Managerial

i aint buying your crap one bit. i am very sexual and women are too. if you cant come to terms with it thats your problem. i dont fear pussy one bit. now divorce courrt child support and domestic violence are whole other issues arent they.average woman has sex 5000 times i did that with all 4 wives in 4 years each. what the hell ever.the whole point of control over sex started as control of the family line. well dna/paternity tests solved that one.do i need a virgin to tell she has only had sex with me? hell no.women have far greater ability to have and enjoy sex than men do period. women can easily have 18-25 men a day/or night guys cant keep up with that ever.most prostitutes average 10-15 a night.women dont need a man a battery powered rabbit works great.some prefer women one good licking deserves another. and for that matter i notice on here that 9 out of tern women bitch the guy cant keep up with there wanting it like sometimes even twice a day. however why do women spend billions on make up and false boobies? it goes both ways. in usa you got the best you can get i say shut up and quit yer bitchin at least you aint a female sex slave or have to be infibulated to prevent you screwing every guy in the tribe or get your clit removed with no anesthesia.there is a lot of wrtongs out there for sure but i think your going a little overboard as well

- Response by kjman, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Construction