What makes a man fall madly in love with a woman and why?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4:24 PM - Friday July 17, 2009

Does anybody know/can describe what makes you fall in love with one person and not the other?

- Asked by rubyrednotdead, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I think it varies from guy to guy. It's about how someone meshes with you, brings out new parts of you, and challenges you even. It's just about finding someone who gets you and who you really connect with. It's chemistry, and it's something you can't fake or force.

- Response by bellajayde1, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, San Jose, Who Cares?

A combination of physical attraction, emotional attatchment and time. But don't call me the expert on this one. Whenever I DO manage to fall in love things fall apart for me so i've become a bit of a critic of it.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

Pardon the comparison but...when I was looking for a pet dog...I looked and looked and then there he was!!! I don't know what it was...you just know...Jim

- Response by regimin, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Boston, Self-Employed

I believe if you look deep enough you can fall in love with most people of the opposite sex. It's just a matter of time, opportunity, and attitude.

...:)

Um. No. It would be different in every situation. In a nutshell, though...

1) timing and priorities and desires and personal values
2) physical attraction
3) intellectual, spiritual and/or emotional connection
4) duration/time (as in spending time with someone and getting closer to them over time)

- Response by punkalafunk, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Civil Service

chemistry..one brief shining moment when youre eyes meet. coo-coo if youre lucky it lasts a lifetime

- Response by dreamspinner, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

It depends on the guy. I think they have to feel and a physical attraction. Sometimes they feel attracted to really pretty women but think they can't keep her or even have her. Some guys don't like a women who looks so good that every guy looks at her. Because they dont like the competeion or feel if she don't like you she can leave and find another guy in less than a day. That makes you not fall in love with her but it can make you fall in love with another women. Also sometimes it can be simple things. Like coming home and knowing your loved. Fixing a plate of food making your man feel like he is the most important man in the world. It can be simple. But the thing is what if you get what you want but than you want get out of the realtionship but the guy is madly in love with you. But why would you want leave if a guy worships you? Sometimes a women can get bored. I dont know all the answers but I know fairy tales are rare. Other times they can fall madly in love with a less attractive girl because she will do things other women wont do.