I want to sell my eggs. How do I go about this?
Family & Parenting / 2:57 PM - Thursday July 16, 2009

Update: July 16, 2009.
im not for sure if its a joke or if you genuinly didnt get it. i mean the eggs in my own ovaries tha i produce. the ones that makes human babies.

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Who Cares?

Try the local farmers market.

- Response by scdancinbear, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55

Well I don't know how you quite sell your eggs, but maybe donate them? several weeks of hormone shots make you feel like you're on an emotional roller coaster, early morning ultrasounds and blood tests render you a virtual pincushion. Then the eggs are aspirated through a long needle; like a vacuum cleaner sucking them out one by one, and the procedure is dangerous, with the risk of excessive bleeding, ovarian cancer, or infertility through scarring and hyper-stimulation of the ovaries, but if you want to do it, then do it, you have your reasons and no one is stopping you, i know i'm not. healthy young eggs are big business, but put them up for sell, i mean if you really need it; I don't want to get into your business and all, so i hope this helps at least a little. Maybe talk to your doctor or someone who specializes in this stuff, because i'm sure they could help way more than we could!
-Lily

- Response by blondelily09, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

Contact a fertility clinc in your area and ask them about it.