Should you be in love after 8 months of dating?
Dating / 11:09 PM - Monday July 13, 2009

How long does it usually take?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

For "some" people being "In Love" may only take 1 or 2 dates. I am one of these. I fell "asshole over elbows" IN LOVE with a young woman when I was 21. She was 18. I am 51 now and she will be 48 on 09-11-09...... How Long does it "Usually" Take? BIOLOGY Tells it ALL....

- Response by undercoverguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

I was in love with my wife after 2 months and we moved in together after 4 months. Got married 4 years later though...

- Response by kickinghawk, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35

The official time is actually nine month, ten hours, and fourteen minutes.

Only then can you proceed with feelings of love.

No Im kidding there is no specific time limit....just do what feels right, but also watch your ass.

- Response by sharonpeters, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

By 8 months, I would definately know.

Some folks, may know but be unwilling to admit if if they are or they're not...because they don't want to give up what they are comfy with, or don't wish to commit to anything further.

Basically...the status quo is working for them...and could forever.

If you need more from a relationship than what you're getting, you are reasonable in asking for clarifaction after 8 months. At least a direction. If they can't give you even that, then chances are, its not going any further than it is...right now. And "right now" can last a really loooong time for some folks. :(

Nine months, two days, twenty four hours, eight minutes, and two seconds.
There's no time frame for love! Love happens! That's why it is love! If you feel in love you are in love! I'd put away the math equations on this one.

- Response by hurrayvegan, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28

Why do people try to set a time for everything???? You fall in love when you fall in love...It could be right away or much later in the relationship. Getting to know the person will play a lot in the this process.