My boyfriend doesn't want to answer my calls,but seems to be interested in texting dirty...
Dating / 11:32 AM - Sunday July 12, 2009

My boyfriend doesn't want to answer my calls, but wants we exchange mildly dirty text talk...
I think he does like me, but is it okay for a girl to agree to her boyfriends wishes of this nature?
Looking for real, helpful answers....

- Asked by female25y, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

Sounds fishy. Is he dating others? Is he laughing and showing the texts to his friends? You might need to speak to him before he decides to break up with you.

- Response by nursefromky, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

likely that other women- married or in long term sexless relationships will say its "bad"

guys will likely say its 'good'

do you want to talk dirty on the phone or use it to move to the "next phase of your relationship" and have him finance your nesting ambitions?

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 46-55, New York, Who Cares?

Easy, if you want him to talk to you on the phone, quit texting with him. He's taking your texting as a sign that you are okay with not talking on the phone. If you want to change it you need to quit endorsing what's happening now.

I'm concerned,you call him your "boyfriend" while in the next sentance you say "I THINK he does like me".This is a contradiction that you need to seriously look into.

A healthy relationship is a balance of such things.There is caring,concern,nuturein g and support,there is carefree fun,seriousness,passion and escitement.

It's like sitting down at the table and exspecting a full meal and the waitor just brings out some mashed potatoes.It's quickly obvious something is missing and you feel angered,cheated and dissapointed.

Keep him only if you feel you can stand living the rest of your life on mashed potatoes alone.

- Response by justme38271, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Consulting