What race is best in bed
Sex & Intimacy / 12:59 PM - Friday July 10, 2009

what race is best in bed

What race or nationality have the best lovers?

- Asked by 2stlouis, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

African American. But in my own defense, they werent ALL that great...but that's where I've had the most satisfaction

- Response by dragonswagg, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

NASCAR

HISPANIC.... does what he's told and shuts the Hell up afterward....

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

I have slept with 467 men. I worked in a Nevada brothel and now do Adult Films.
Black men are the BEST, hands down.
there IS SOMETHING to the whole size thing.
though I have seen some well-endowed white men also.
Mexicans were the WORST, having been NOT VERY well-endowed and brought up to be condescending to women. Cute at first, I can play along, but I CAN'T deal with that in a relationship. They lean toward the ideas that women are FOR childbearing and have not many other uses. ugh! Most Mexicans were raised in Catholic familes, those thoughts rub off SOME, even if they are not NOW Catholic..don't wanna use birth control, try to slip off the rubber when you flip around for doggystyle (caught Mexicans doing this in Brothel! How nasty! doing a brothel working girl barebacked! I did NOT allow it!!)
However, I am marrying a Hispanic/American Indian cross Man in two months.
American Indian men are passionate lovers, I have found and have had 2 other women exclaiming that.

Best SEX? find an African American man who is smitten with you and TRIES to please you, if he has a big one, and YOU are smitten and lust him, WOW! Bangin' fireworks!

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

They let you post this??

Its well known that the males from Greenland and the Samoan women are the best lovers, sadly they seldom meet.

- Response by klaxometro, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

It is not the race/nationality that matters...each person is different...just like each person is not pleased the same way.

- Response by dirtyperv, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

Gingers !!!! RED POWER !!!!!

- Response by irishred28, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

i dont think it matters what race you are to be a good lover... i dont have any experience with anyone outside of my race but its as simple as this.. it doesnt matter what race ever person is different in how they are pleased and how they please their lover race or origin has nothin to do with that

- Response by diana1386, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Baltimore, Financial / Banking

Well I don't think it depends on the race, just the person. And if someone can tell you which race is the best. They get around WAY too much.

- Response by npink22, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28

Daytona 500...lol

- Response by TheSshhmoe, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

I have only tryed the white, mexicans ,orientals and black ones but the best for me is the orientals

The one where the man is from the gentleman's descent. He comes fropm a long line of Men who appreciate women, are honest with them, care for them even when they have bad days or are not 100%, do things for them without having to be asked or hinted at, and adore you to the ends of the earth.

Those are the best lovers. Why? Because you feel the love, not just the sex.

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Everyone is different so you cannot stereotype all people the same based upon something like race or nationality.

Having said that, as far as women go:

Latinas are the best - wild, kinky and want to please the man.
White women are next - open minded and fun.
Asian women are next - willing but too conservative.
Black women are worst - selfish, boring and closed minded.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Political / Government

latino. they have pride and its sexy. and they use what they got (lots or little) very well :) very well.

- Response by undercoverpenislover, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Who Cares?

I am a First Nations indian and to be honest, I would have to say that the First Nations indian men are the best because they not only respect the woman they are with, they also make sure that she is taken care of and treated well in all areas, not just the bedroom...but that's just my opinion...:D

My wife would say without hesitation and without a doubt that black men are the best in bed.

I would say Spanish girls are the best.

I am a white male, she is a Spanish girl.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Best: Dutch men. Good fun, considerate, can go forever, well-hung, can be wild, tender and passionate. English men follow a close second.

Worst: AUSTRALIANS!!! Turn into old women in the sack. It's more fun making love to a wet dishrag and probably a very similar experience. If you don't believe me stream Australian radio, every other advert is about how 50% of Australian men can't last long in the bedroom, prematurely ejaculate, can't get it up etc etc. Victoria Bitter = Mr Floppy.

- Response by gatapeligrosa, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Sydney, Celebrity

None.

A person is a good lover...not a skin tone.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

I don't think that matters. If your good your good no matter what race you are.

- Response by bobboy, A Jock, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Hmmmm toughie...I'll have to go with the human race

(lemurs are such selfish lovers, ugh)

race or nationality have nothing to do with being great lovers!!

- Response by naughtysaint, Female, 29-35, Miami, Home Maker

The Human Race. Rosey

I really dont think it matters....Irish Lasses.. Hot Latinas.... sultry French girls... Slinky Asians.... or the Good ole Do all American white girl...YUMMY!!! Although Im Partial to White Women...at least the ones i've been with..... they do the Coolest things with their MOUTHS!!

Uhh, humans... anything other than that is bestiality and illegal in most states...

- Response by sanguinenight, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

It has nothing to do with race as another poster hinted at it. If both feel the other is a "notch" above where they view themselves, they both try harder to keep the other around and it's a snowball effect.

- Response by whatnow, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Phoenix

no doubt, men of African decent.
kat

- Response by kathycakes, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, New York, Internet / New Media

Anybody who seriously associates ability/proficiency in bed (Or lack of it) with any race, ethnicity, etc, is an idiot.

Unless women enjoy being stereotyped as the hot blooded Latina, promiscuous black woman, submissive Asian or dull white girl, don't apply the same asinine ideas to men.

- Response by funkymustafa, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Boston, Military