I want to take classy, sexy poses (not sleazy) for my boyfriend for our anniversary.
Sex & Intimacy / 11:47 PM - Thursday July 09, 2009

I know people do this a lot and ask questions about it. I'm not going to be naked or doing anything naughty, so I'm not worried about them getting leaked and I have a friend to take them. I just want to know how I should pose? I've been looking all ove the internet and I haven"t found any poses that I really love. What do you think are some good ones?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 26-28

Why don't you find a good woman photographer. I have to get PR pictures for work every year (music) and the difference between how relaxed you feel working with a woman photographer is incredible. She will understand what you are looking for and demand your "best angle".
How about wearing something that he likes you in/bought for you...his shirt/t-shirt, or drape yourself in the bedspread or hide partially behind the shower curtain/drapes...just enough skin showing to tantalize, but nothing you would need to fear if they got lost and ended up on the www!
Good Luck.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

Welp, I would never pose for any sexy pictures for my guy unless I was sure they would never be leaked. Sure, meaning I know that I completly trust him. But I agree with another poster, if you are doing it for him then I suppose that it should be poses you think he might like.

Since every guy is different...some are seemingly more conservative then others then it really depends on the guy.

I think that you should do this based on your experience with him privately. Have you worn any lingerie and has he given opinions on it? Has HE bought you any...that would be a perfect thing to get his idea if what he likes or dislikes.

But ultametly, be careful about sexting. That guy in Fl is now a sex offender because he got mad at a younger g/f who sent him naked photos when they were doing good-and sent them to her whole email contact list (grandmother teacher, ect)...if you are worried that can happen (which is possible under the right circumstances)...then maybe only take pictures and print them out yourself to give him. Less "dispensable" u know :D

Good luck!!

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Student

We've built a new social networking site and photography club devoted to glamour and nudes. There's lots of info on nude photography there. It's mainly aimed at amateurs and people just starting out, but there are heaps of practical tips. See <a href="http://www.erotic photolounge.com/hintsan dtips/ViewHintsAndTipsC ontents.action">http:// www.eroticphotolounge.c om</a>

- Response by mandy8388, A Sportif, Female, 29-35

google pics, and look at ones you like, that look like you and just do them :)

- Response by honey1306, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Denver, Who Cares?

It doesn't really matter if you "love" the poses. You're doing it for your bf, aren't you? What matters is that HE loves the poses and finds them hot. With that said, you should be able to have lots of hot poses!

By the way, did you equate "naked/naughty poses" with "sleazy"?

- Response by Ecstasy, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, New York, Self-Employed