Men: what makes a woman "awesome" in bed?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:09 PM - Thursday July 09, 2009

Just the guys, please - no offense, but I've learned we are just as clueless about them as they are about us...

Usually I am what makes them awesome.....LOL....real ly though...I like a girl that moves.....isn't afraid to say what she likes....is enjoying herself.....and isn't afraid to try new things.....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

She has a great attitude about sex -- meaning she is relaxed, secure, confident, passionate, energetic, spontaneous, expressive, fun-loving and uninhibited.

She's experienced: she knows how to work her body, she knows a variety of positions, and she gives good head.

She sees sexual pleasure as a mutual thing -- she expects to be treated right in bed and is assertive with regard to her own pleasure, but is also responsive to her partner and knows how to make him very happy.

She looks just like Denise Melani.

(Okay, the last one is optional -- a big plus, but not necessary.)

- Response by ibskutch, A Rebel, Male, 46-55

I find a woman to be "awesome" in bed when they show a lot of enthusiasim. Like she is REALLY into me and seems to be REALLY enjoying herself with no reservations at all about what we're doing.

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

I like a woman that's just being herself. Not rigid or afraid to try something different.....within reason. For me, if she's communicating to me what feels good, gives a clean indication (not necessarily verbally) that she's cumming, and seems like she enjoyed herself, she's awesome.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

A woman that isn't a afraid to take charge; a woman that's willing to get on her knees, with no questions ask; a woman that knows how to ride whilst in the cowgirl position; a woman that scratches my back mercilessly; a woman that breathes heavily and screams my name when necessary; a woman that licks her or my fingers when applicable; a woman that likes her ass spanked; a woman that demands that I pull her hair, slap her ass and restrain her hands; a woman that can take more than 8 inches; a woman that begs you to go deeper and harder; a woman that grabs the sheets and moans exotically; and lastly, a woman that releases that beautiful liquid gold.

Forgive me for not writing in grammatical sentences. I felt like I need to rush this information to you.

- Response by holidaystyles, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

Simple enthusiasam. She likes what she is doing, she knows what she likes best, she is not afraid to suggest things, she is willing to try new things.

She initiates positions, and performaces (i.e. she just grabs the penis, starts sucking, and doesn't ask or suggests that it would be nice if she got on top and did the work), and then suggests that we do it again, and again.

The other side of the coin, those that are not so good in bed, have to be seduced to get there, just lay there with their legs apart while you fuck them, offer no help or assistance, and when you are done, tells you to get out of her, and she jumps up to go the bathroom to clean up. Clearly glad it is over, and sorry it took so long.

There is no way you can fake awesome.

A woman is afraid and awesome in bed with a man because she has misconception about him but after meeting it become clueless and awesome, and she is pleased and enjoy.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

Good tight pussy, a girl that talks dirty, a girl thats submissive sexually, preferably bi sexual that likes to have threesomes with a 2nd girl in the mix.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 66 or older, Consulting