What is the wet spot?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:17 AM - Thursday July 09, 2009

what is the wet spot?

this is a serious question. i'm assuming its related to semen, but why would the sheets be covered in it? i have yet to experience it, and i've never known anyone who has....

lol

Update: July 09, 2009.
why do some people on here imply that you are odd if you haven't experienced the things they haven't?

- Asked by butterflyz, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Student

the wet spot from your cum his cum.. your natural lubrication..

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

The wet spot is from "her" hon. lol Some women get so wet that runs onto the sheets and soaks them.

its from someone tipping over the bowl of chicken noodle soup...

- Response by rollinhigheh, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Well way back when.....with an old girl friend....when we had sex....and we both finished she wouldn't want me to get up...she liked to cuddle a lot so we would do that and all the cumm would leak back out of her....creating a wet spot....

With the wife though...once we are done...we clean up and then get back in bed to cuddle......no wet spot....

I also had a girlfriend once that when she would cumm...it would leak out of her and create a wet spot....she was extremely wet....but I haven't seen many like that.....

I guess on really hot days and you are having sex for a long time and start sweating you could get a wet spot from that....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

No offense, but how are you 29-35 and never had a wet spot situation? I'm not sure if I want to explain this in great detail...

- Response by sunshinehighway, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, New York, Medical / Dental

You mean a man has never gotten you so worked up that you left a little wet spot on the bed...it is from the woman actually. That or a mixture of both...

Because it must be overflowing and spilled onto the bed, lol!

the wet spot is the sweat and the juices that often appear after sex from both people sweating and the overflow of mens seman and the womans juices. the sheets are not covered in it but the main place of focus while having sex will have it.

In addition to what every one else has said. You have never had a guy give you a fantastically wet sloppy tongue thrashing to your vaginal area that led to you wrapping (squeezing) your legs around his head while you enjoy orgasmic bliss?..........This one ALWAYS leaves the "Wet Spot".

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

Even if it wasn't semen it could also be the fluids from the female body as we orgasm. That definitely wets the bed. and you got to be the only person that this does not happen to.

- Response by naughtysaint, Female, 29-35, Miami, Home Maker

Well I may have assumed it was an odd question until not so long ago....Now, I know the answer so I will fill you in....If you have ever have a G-spot orgasm not just an orgasm but a G spot one, you will see the wet spot. Oh and by the way if you never have had one I highly recommend it!

- Response by myterr1ble, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Home Maker

its odd because ur in the 29-35 yr bracket and every woman releases fluids when they orgasm. its rear that anyone is a virgin at this age and i would not like to assume that you never had an orgams if ur sexually active... if thats the case then thats just sad...