How to get my girlfriend in the mood to make love
Sex & Intimacy / 10:08 PM - Tuesday July 07, 2009

It's been quite awhile since me and my girlfriend has made love or anything. We use to make love about 4 times a week, but ever since she stopped taking the birth control she has not been in the mood. I've tried to get her back on the pill but she dosen't have health insurance. What can I do to get her in the mood?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Technical

She is prob not in the mood for the fear of getting prego,
Tell her your willing to use a condom and anything else to maybe reasure her. Good luck

- Response by babygirlstar81, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, New York, Self-Employed

ya, tell her that you will take any precautions she wants to ensure she wont get pregnant! condoms, pulling out, what ever it takes
... and then leave it alone!!! dont pester her or ask if she wants to have sex. just stop buggin her and maybe "playing hard to get" will inspire her a little for the chase. for me personally, the more a guy acts like he doesnt want me, the more i want him! badly! maybe if she is the one to initiate it and has to get you in the mood she will feel sexier and just want you more. and a lot of the time that doesn't just lead to sex but animal-like hot steamy, blow your mind sex ;)

not to mention letting her get glimpses of you half naked after getting out of the shower or when changing or something, or doing simple things like picking up your shit and making her dinner (but nothing too over the top, your playing hard to get remember) will get her wanting it even more
hope that helps!

- Response by justwondering9, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

Pay for her pills. Much cheaper than child support.

Maybe you could offer to pay for the pills (they shouldn't be more than $10/month) or just put a damn rubber on your dick. There's too many guys that can't be bothered to wear one and expect us women to take care of the birth control, when really I feel it should be equal effort. If she feels that you're not pulling your weight then maybe thats why she's irritated and not in the mood for sex.

- Response by heavenonearth27, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Toronto

while not on the pill, she's probably more worried about getting pregnant and that has gotten rid of the mood for sex. If you want the sex back, buy the pill for her. You can pay for the pill, pay for condoms or pay for a kid!! This is not just HER birth control, it's both of your's birth control. I just looked up the cost and it's $20-50 a month with out insurance, you'd spend that in condoms. She might even be able to get them from the health department if she doesn't make much money.

- Response by joent612, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Administrative

sit her down and talk to her!

Introduce her to your Brother..... it worked for my GF