MY guy lost a bet and now he has to pay up
Sex & Intimacy / 7:53 AM - Saturday July 04, 2009

We bet on something silly and he told me that if I lost I had to dress up as a french maid for him. I figured that I would turn the tables and told him that if he wanted that, then if he lost HE would have to dress as a french maid for me! Well HE LOST! Now I need as many ideas as I can get on what exactly to make him wear for me. I mean obviously its going to mean him wearing an outfit, but do I make him do the wig, makeup and leg shaving too? LOL Please send me some links with some outfit ideas too! Thanks.

Skip the makeup and even the shaving...just make sure he's wearing a frilly g-string and you have a riding crop to whip him when he doesn't do something you like

Have fun!

- Response by dragonswagg, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Rating Received: /reviews/french-maid-ad ult-male-funky-costume

i hope you are into that sort of stuff. take photos!

i wouldn't make him shave just cause that would cause a lot of questions/ things he don't want to have to answer at work.
makeup and wig. go for it:p

- Response by hockeykid666, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Toronto, Student