Does catching your woman/man masturbating turn you on?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:31 AM - Friday July 03, 2009

I ask this because my husband busted me. He had left and he came back because he left his wallet at home. I decided to pop in a porn and show my self some attention. He walked in on me fully involved into it. He didn't say anything accept mmm having fun are we. Then he jumped me.

I was a little embaressed to have been caught so vulnerable and ungaurded. I never thought it would turn him on so much. Do you get turned on by that or freaked out catching your S/O mid masturbation.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Are you kidding? That is totally hot! I have always loved watching my guys and that feeling has always been returned in full!

Why be embarrassed? That's your man! It's ALL good g/f. ;)

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Yes and then join in.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

it's hot as hell...you should sneak up on him some time and see what is so great about it. ;)

- Response by angel325, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

My husband has been trying to catch me! I think i would feel alittle like you did, but he knows that I pleasure myself, and I know the same about him. I think it would be fun to catch him in the act. And then I would jump him...

- Response by dellao26, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Indianapolis, Other Profession

absolfrickinlutely..... and anyone who doesn't, has issues....
If you're someone who wouldn't like it....here's Dr. Phil........"And how's that workin for ya?"

- Response by epiphanomaly, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Philadelphia, Self-Employed

It might

it certainly would make me want to go down on him

I know that my masturbating can turn him on.

That's utterly deplorable, you all just ought to
wash your brains out, with soap... really fast!

- Response by uptonogoode2u, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Phoenix, Other Profession

I've never had that chance to catch him in the act but I think it would be a turn on. Men enjoy watching a woman pleasure herself.

yes it is a super turn on to catch them

Freaked out? Naaaah, I'd finish him myself, no hands ;P

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

i never caught my guy but i would love to just to see his reactionbefore i give him a hand

- Response by novelistia, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25

My man asks me every day that i've been alone if i masturbated today. lol then he says "if so can you tell me about it" lol yeah, they love it.
I agree though either way to get caught would be embarassing, i don't think your man minded though.

there's no need to be embarrassed. i would do the same thing. in fact, i've asked her to masturbate for me, and i'll watch and join in when the time is right. its exciting

YES!

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

dont have an s/o but I think it would be a turn on. there are so exciting variation for him to help while you are doing your thing!!!

- Response by verygood, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Denver, Lawyer

it is freaking HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTT.
I can guarentee that i would have an instant boner and would be all over my gal if I saw her like that.
being that vunerable and ungaurded is a very sexy thing from the guys perspective.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation

I have never caught him but he tells me in details what he does.

He caught me and one of my friend doing oral. She was lick and sucking my pu$$y, it was so good that I was literally on cloud 9. I was screaming and talking dirty to her and he was standing in the door way taking on the whole thing. As i opened my eyes I saw him looking at us with this little smile at the corner of his mouth. Needless to say I was embrassed cause he didnt no I was bi. He then told my friend that he can handle it from there....and..the rest was history.

- Response by Sexyilious, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Student

well duh, only thing i dont like is half the job is done for me, ^_^ i like being the full reason haha, but other then that, who wouldnt love it?

- Response by lokim22, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25

Hell yeah!!!!

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

It is a turn on unless he has substituted that action for any involving me. Sounds like he reacted in the right way. Good for you!!!

i love to watch my guy stoke himself... it's hot exciting and always fun and yes sometimes we do it together thats even more fun.

my girl loves pleasing herself all the time, when were out driving, walking thru the park, out in public[ stores,malls sport events] she knows i really enjoy watching her and she really enjoys watching and touching herself and i let her wherevere and whenever she wants to specialy when were out it leads to some super sex, she knows it doesn't matter how much she plays with herself she still ends up needing my big boy to give her that extra orgasm

- Response by femos69, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Ottawa, Construction

wife unfortunately doesnt masterbate, wish she did. caught gf once just as she was getting done, wound up having making love for a couple hours, so yea it's hot. gf had also asked me to jo and let her watch said hell yea same result

- Response by arkwolf, A Couch Potato, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

My wife always lets me watch while she's masturbating, though I have walked in on her when she was unaware I was present. One Thanksgiving evening, she went to bed early after a big holiday dinner. Watching TV, I heard the sound of bedsprings creaking loudly from the bedroom. having a good idea what was going on, I headed for our room, where I found my wife in bed facing away from the doorway, laying on her stomach on top of her new body pillow, going to town humping the holy hell out of it. She almost jumped out of her skin when I asked how her new pillow felt. Thankfully, she took it in good humor, and just kept masturbating till she was ready to have sex.

- Response by kraichgauer, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55