I want some good answers. What is some kinky things to do to my boyfriend. Details please!
Sex & Intimacy / 2:03 AM - Tuesday June 30, 2009

take charge. kiss him and hold his hands over his head on the bed and tease him for forever without really doing anything then go down on him but refuse to let him touch you or himself. if he tries simply grab his hand firmly and hold it away untill he understand the rules. PS use ur tongue and both hands while giving head ;)
want more extreme? do this but blind fold him and maybe even tie him to the bed it makes every touch more exciting and unexpected.... guys love it when girls take charge and they (for once) dont have to think as much about pleasing you and it makes you feel like such a srx demon

well, your anon ands under 21, i suggest:
put a fart pillow on his desk seat during recess
put Deep Heat rub in his jock strap at football practice
after sex in the backseat of his dad car, tell him you recognize the car from a previous date.
tell him "you make me so juicy, bob" when in fact his name is bill.
or, do what u do do well and go with the flow. this is not a answer u will find generically. if u want details, go to a porn site or ask uncle ricky-bobbie

- Response by mtusa007, A Rebel, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

If you want to have kinky sex with your boyfriend, I'm not sure what would be acceptable to both of you as there is a wide range of kinky sex practices. For example, there is deep-throating where the female lets the male thrust his penis all the way into her mouth so that the tip of his penis penetrates an inch or more of her throat; that might lead to her spitting up a lot of very thick saliva or even trigger her gag reflex, but it's a very intense form of kinky sex and can be extremely pleasurable for the male. Another common practice is anal sex where after the male ejaculates inside the female's anus, he pulls out and re-inserts his penis into her mouth for her to suck on and possibly cause him to ejaculate a second time. And a third practice would be golden showers, which would involve the male peeing on the female's face and breasts, or even peeing directly into her open mouth. More and more couples are experimenting these days with pee games such as these, and some females will even gargle and then drink the pee as a symbol of their devotion to their male partner. If the male drinks diet soda about an hour before the lovemaking, the taste and smell of his pee can be relatively sweet and pleasant for the female, making it much easier for her to drink it down.

Is that kinky enough?

Handcuffs..........blin dfold............feathe r.........

- Response by zibet58, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching

Guys like direct versus what girls like which is indirect. What I mean is just walk up to him and put your hand directly on his crotch and rub it. Don't pussy foot around and start from the shoulder and work your way down ........ just walk up and put your hand there.

If you're giving him head go directly for it, dont kiss on the neck then slowly the stomach and get there slowly, just dive for it. get to the point. Guys like it that way. And I know you girls like the indirect and slow mysterious way.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Celebrity