Just curious here. The big Toe what does it tell you about a person. Just curious.
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6:43 PM - Monday June 29, 2009

Someone told me once early in life that people can tell your sex life from your big toe and it came up again last night at the bar. I wear Flip Flops.

Ok tell me if you have seen this question before. I haven't, so what is your input.

Update: June 30, 2009.
If your big toe is short than your second toe and your second toe is longer than your big toe. You will be freaky in bed. I just laughed and smiled at my toes and the rest is long. LOL

- Asked by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

if that is the case my big toe reads that , I am timid and holdback alot judging from how short my toenail is on my big toe. also, i love outdoor public sex , seeing as how tanned my foot is and finally I like an equal match in bed seeing that my big toe is as long as the 2nd toe. I would say not quite my style in bed so it must be wrong.

- Response by crnbrdfed2002, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, San Antonio, Who Cares?

Yeah, they can tell if a person is totally clueless about sex!

WRONG APPENDAGE !!!

And whatever you do, do NOT use a nailclipper on that OTHER thing!

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

ha ha....well I guess i better get my freak on

Okay...so now you have me VERY curious...I have never seen this ? before...do tell....

- Response by divatoonami, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Administrative

I've never had anyone proposition me over the size of my big toes!

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

And when I was in high school, I heard a boy could tell if a girl was a virgin or not by the way she walked! Yeah, right. So now it's big toes? Gross.

- Response by snowbelle, A Cool Mom, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Medical / Dental

You know what they say about guys with big big toes? They wear big shoes!

LOL I have hear that long ago - I think it is a hoot . no one had been able guess mine accurately ... yet....

- Response by maniacalme, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Executive

to be completely honest I have never heard of such a thing. You will have to fill in the blanks. I'm 5 foot tall and wear a size 6 half shoe. Guess that means my sex life is short. LOL..

- Response by laney3166, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Kansas City, Who Cares?

Your question actually picqued my attention so much
so that I looked up on Google "The big toe and the love life." There were a few articles that didn't really have anything to do with big toes or sex lives and how they inter-connect. There were the words: Big, toe, sex and life. Lame Google outcome!
I'm sorry though, I tried. However, I've never heard of that saying before! Take care..
~ Suzy

- Response by suzyscorp, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Don't know much about toes, but i heard it's the size of ur feet....lol

- Response by spitfire815, A Hippie Chick, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

So, ok. I haven't heard this question before neither the tale of being able to tell your sex life........ LOL. I find it interesting and would like to know!

- Response by tweets4u2, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Teaching

new one on me no idea about that..

- Response by lynn65, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

i know according to relexology,
the top of the toes have to deal
w/sinus pain, but if i recall, it may
be an area to help reieve depression!
peace. kat

- Response by kitkat19, A Thinker, Female, 56-65

I think that whoever thought up that question has waaaaaaaay too much time on his/her hands. LOLOL!

Now, what if their big toe was amputated earlier in life? If it's missing, does that mean they never get sex again?

- Response by prettyhappy, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Seattle, Medical / Dental

Well its a medical fact that if you have an extra long big tow, you could have gout ;o).. Fact

- Response by dana1148, A Player, Female, 36-45, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

I dont know that one, but what I look at is the toe next to the big toe, TO ME, if it extends past the big toe, the person is usually free with their love and nothing will stop them....
Also what I have found is look at a guys hips, not the FAT on the bone, so you have to visually remove the fat, and if the guy has wide hips he is at least big around. IT IS ALSO SCIENCE. FOR REAL...

- Response by blucat, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Executive

when i was growing up it was if your second toe was bigger then your first it was a sign of intelligence.short toes was quriky,sex life?,nope never heard that one, ut like the therory.lol

- Response by tammy1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?