Why do men like women's legs?
Dating / 1:30 PM - Sunday June 28, 2009

Why do men like women's legs?

So I recently asked my boyfriend what he thought was my best physical feature and he said my legs. I thoroughly disagree, but it made me wonder, what do guys like about our legs anyways? :P

- Asked by panicsaralove, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Artist / Musician / Writer

they are smooth, hair free, sexy and long and lanky. mmmmm

Guys like to watch legs when they walk a lady and give a sleek line of view up upp and away to follow them to the rest of body and watch out they make the body move.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

They lead to the best thing on earth...

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

Legs are OK, but almost no woman has good looking legs, to be honest. They may look OK in heels (which I'm not a fan of), which give the illusion of longer legs, but generally womens' legs look too short and/or chunky unless they're supermodel hot.

- Response by istillhatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

A good friend of mine (she had *killer* legs) told me once that she didn't understand the big deal that was made out of a woman's legs. . . they are the first thing that's thrown aside!

- Response by kiltedinseattle, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Seattle, Technical

They go from the ground , all the way up to heaven.

- Response by scdancinbear, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55

getting between them

Think about it!!!!

- Response by Female, 66 or older, Los Angeles

I agree some legs can be so bulky but my God some legs looks so beautiful that if I had the boldness I would grab some beautiful legs and won't stop rubbing them

- Response by A Couch Potato, Male, 36-45, Dublin, Student

Every now an then, I ask myself this quesiton. It is something men think about and I can get a bit spiritual about the matter.

My "leg" connection is to good health. It seems to me that healthy legs (well defined, smooth, tight) suggest a healthy person. While a few people just have good looking legs (at least at some point in their life we all have "kid legs"), normally a person with strong healthy legs is one who is into exercise. When I see their legs, it makes me want to work harder at being in good health. My thought is that healthy legs are a sign of a healthy heart. Just my thoughts!

- Response by 007woody, A Creative, Male, 56-65