Can you tell me why my ex keeps asking if I have a new girlfriend.
Dating / 1:54 AM - Sunday June 28, 2009

She keeps asking and asking and asking, and she acuseing me for being with people i dont know yet...its getting annoying (wait...it is annoying), i attempt to be friends with her, what should i do?

- Asked by sasuken2, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25

You wanna be friends, but she doesn't, she wants more, obviously as she can't seem to get her mind off your lovelife. When she accuses you of going out with someone, she might know that you actually aren't going out, but she just wanna fish information, probably she wants you to say something like "no we're not dating, I don't even like her" or "I don't know her, besides she's not my type." This will reassure her that you're still single, leaving a chance for you to get back together. To add, she may ask, but she shouldn't bug you about it. Seems like being just friends now is not possible, so better for you to distant a bit, that way she can also move on.

- Response by simplyasking, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

If you are still attempting to be friends with her then she thinks she has a right to know if you are sleeping with a new girfriend. If she is making accusations, then she is not really an ex. She is still in the picture. There is no reason you should be sharing personal information with your ex, unless you are leading her on to think that you are getting back together with her. You are going to have to stop communicating with her and disconnect from her altogether, otherwise she is going to continue annoying you with her prying questions.

- Response by 3wiltedroses, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

It's hard to be friends with someone after a break up for that very reason. Some people can never really let go. Either get back together or sever the relationship altogether. Those are pretty much your only options if you want to be left alone.

- Response by kickinghawk, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35

Back away from her nad tell her it is none of her business if you are seeing anyone or not.

I have found that being the recipient of false accusations is not nice. So... I make it a point to point out that since it has been given the weight of importance by my accuser, I better get too it and do it just out of curiosity.. Who knows, I may have missed something.

Heh. rek

PS: It seems to have silenced both an ex and a current.

Yuh should make it damn clear that she's your ex and needs to get over the fact that yur gunna have another girl or otha chicks.
Or get back with her cause it seems like she's either really in love or just totally obsessed.

Good luck &?]
xoxo jade

- Response by jades2tweet, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25

I agree with awsum1...why would anyone want to reamin friends? If you just went out a few times and were friends before then it's understandable to try to remain friends, but if it was a serious relationship then it would be really hard to reamin friends. Who you are seeing now is none of her business, but if you just now broke up then maybe she's trying to figure out if you were seeing someone before the break up. But that whole friendship with an ex thing rarely works.

- Response by daisy98, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55

If she is a x tell her it is your biz not hers

First of all she's your ex so it's none of her business who you are seeing or not seeing. 2nd if she's going to keep that up I would just cut her off completely or she's just going to drive you nuts.