Is it possible to rub raw your vagina?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:44 PM - Saturday June 27, 2009

Is it possible to rub raw your vagina?

So the other day my boyfriend and I had sex and I wasn't really wet ( I just wasn't in the mood but I wanted to please him) But now my vagina itches and stings. I'm pretty positive it's not an infection. Is is possible it could've been rubbed raw or something?

You probably just pushed it a little far. A good thing to have handy is lube, that way if you aren't wet or you don't have time to get wet, you will be protected from the chafing!

- Response by dragonswagg, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Yes, it's called chafing, and you don't want to make a habit out of doing that.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

Yes, all penetration on dry pussy is dangerous to your vagina. Next time, just rub some personal lubricants when you are not in mood.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

Yes you can, if you don't stay wet and the opposite can happen to a Pe**s when both her and him get dry while enjoying. Keep a tude of KY Jelly, the warming kind and you will continue to enjoy .

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

Yep. That's why some people keep KY on hand...for those type of moments.

- Response by solstess, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

YES!!!! The tissue in the vagina is delicate and can tear easily. don't be so stoopid next time. It's going to take about two weeks for you to heal, that is, as long as you don't have any sex. Especially "dry" sex.

I am sure that it can happen. I once was having sex with a woman who sort of went dry half way into a good fuck. Being young and ignorant, I kept going, and when I pulled it out, I had a friction burn on one side just under the head of my penis. Hurt like hell.

I don't know how she felt, because I didn't get another chance to fuck her, or even talk to her. So, my assumption is that it felt pretty bad for her too, and she had had enough.

Yes. You should always want to be in the mood. Come on.

- Response by doodlydog, A Player, Male, 22-25, Student

It is possible, you probably should have used a lubricant.
Make sure he is always clean before sex to prevent infections.
Don't ever let him go from rectum to vagina without washing well
that will cause a big problem.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Seattle, Other Profession

That sounds like infection to me or a std. Did you get checked???

- Response by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

It could have been rubbed raw because you weren't aroused enough and therefore you were basically having sex while you were 'dry'...maybe next time, use lube so that you don't experience this again...:D