My boyfriend and I are having issues with the girl on top position. I am short and have short legs.
Sex & Intimacy / 4:44 PM - Friday June 26, 2009

I have a hard time moving up and down since I have short legs and I am short. I can't seem to get into the grove and enjoy it since I think I am not very good at it and I want to please him.

Have him sit down with his legs stretched out and his back against the bed.

Climb on top of him with your knees sort of under his armpits and your feet flat on the bed. Grab the head board.

I love this position for several reasons:

1. It gives you lots of leverage to move as fast or slow as you want.
2. It gives you both a close of view.
3. It's easy to cum like this.
4. Your tits are in the perfect position for him to play with.

:-)

- Response by myndseye711, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

Please. You could be an amputee and still get your groove on!

Practice makes perfect. Keep practicing you will get it. (wink)

- Response by thewiselady2004, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

I honestly don't know what short has to do with it. I mean, his penis must only be 6 inches long or so, and in either position where you are on top, you only have to get his penis inside of you, and move a few inches up and down.

You can either use the position mindseye suggested, or put your knees towards his shoulders, one on each side so your vaginal opening is over his penis, reach down and direct the head into you and then sort of sit back sliding him into you. You don't need much height.

Then just rock back and forth finding the motion that feels good to you. Don't worry about him, he has his penis in you and everything you do will feel good to him.

Good luck

Find a bench that is low to the ground that will allow your boyfriend to lay down on and you just to sit on him with your knees bent and feet on the ground. That way you can lift up and down and grind without any discomfort on your legs and thighs.

- Response by kickinghawk, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35

why not bounce up and down on your knees while on top it is easyer and has the same effect

that's the BEST way to be. fold your legs under you and go to town. the other way is the lean back towards his face, placing your legs on top of his thieghs. both work really well with short legged short women. i usually only date women 5'6" and under (fiancess is 5'3")

Try having him sit at the edge of the bed and you put your feet flat on the bed behind him. This way you can move back and forth instead of up and down!!! Hope this helps!

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25

I am a short man, and have dated women who were shorter than me. it's not easy to coordinate his movements with yours in this position. Here's something to try. Have your bf prop himself up against the headboard with a pillow or two behind him, so he is half sitting. Then you sit on him with his erect penis inside you. He holds you with his hands around your back or hips. Since you're sitting on his hips, he can still easily move his upper legs, so he can move you up or down, or move you in a slow "bouncing" motion. One of my recent girlfriends quite enjoyed this, and I could pleasure her until we both agreed that it was my turn to reach orgasm. I hope this makes sense. Girl on top is sometimes known as "cowgirl."

Now if he were smart he would hold you up over him lowering and raising you. Thats not hard in fact my b/f enjoys doing that way because he says he can feel more of me and in turn I feel lots more of him.

- Response by jacmak, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Tampa, Other Profession

there are other positions that can be just as fun, since you are shorter than him doggie is always an option. The other is chair sex, then you have a place to put your legs and anchor them in, plus the arms of the chair help with leverage, another good one with the chair is the backwards cowgirl, where you sit on his lap with your back turned to him. Sometimes what I do is put my feet directly under my buttocks put my hands on his stomach and then use my legs to push myself up and down, and use my hands for balance. Kama Sutra is a good reference book, just because you look at it doesn't mean you need to do the whole book. good luck.

- Response by AlisonLibby, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?