What are the most attractive qualities in a woman?
Dating / 5:35 PM - Thursday June 25, 2009

Be specific. What are the most attractive qualities, and what are deal breakers?

What is the difference between the attractive women you want to date, and the attractive women you want to just be friends with.

What are the most unattractive qualities?

Since we seem to be discussing looks here...

Most attractive quality: Smile
Least attractive quality: Rolling the eyes
Attractive and want to date: willing to have fun and go with the flow
Attractive and want friendship: too clingy too fast

- Response by 20something, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Consulting

It varies in every guy of course but the first thing I look at is the eyes. I am an eye guy and I have to say its hit or quit for me. After all, when you are looking into your lover's eyes you should see their heart. After that its humor...I love a woman with a great sense of humor. If you have those two then as long as we hit it off everywhere else, its a good deal.

As far as question two, thats all personality to me. I've met plenty of very attractive women who are either really dumb and ditsy or they have a simple personality. Those who I can see myself with in a relationship versus those who I can just see myself being friends with.

I feel bad for saying this but obesity is the most unattractive quality for me. I know there are some great obese women out there, but its just not for me.

- Response by panthersfan24, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 22-25, San Diego, Other Profession

Good: being open-minded
Bad: overreacting (making mountains of molehills)

As far as dating/friendship goes, I'm friendly with basically everyone, even those who treat others (myself included) poorly. To be "worth" dating however, a woman needs to be reasonably kind. Nothing is more unappealing than someone who constantly insults others.

- Response by extraplanar, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25