Why do guys play cat and mouse games with women? Like for instance not calling them for 2 weeks.
Dating / 11:24 AM - Wednesday June 24, 2009

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

They think the same rules apply for both men and women. If they feel smothered, they think women do too. They don't want to be "clingy", but they don't realize the woman wants to know she's not just a one night stand.

- Response by twocents47, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Because he's just not that interested in you.... Or he's lost your number.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

Because they are players and they are being occupied by another during those two weeks....

- Response by funegirljen, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Sacramento, Administrative

If a guy doesnt call for 2 weeks he is probably not interested any more. Just my oppinion based on my experiences.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 66 or older, Consulting

'Cause he knows it's driving the woman wild, making her wonder what his next move is going to be, keeping her on the edge of her seat.

dunno tbh, guessing one of the most common answers is going to be something about immaturity.

- Response by 91rs04gt, A Father Figure, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles, Retired

That's not a cat game... that's a "dawg" game!!!

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

Any man who doesn't call for 2 weeks is not truly interested in that woman and is pursuing others.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21

i call it boy-hood..don't worry a real man does exist, don't give in just yet.
:)

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I listened to the audio book "He's just not that into you" just for laughs. It's a little over the top in some areas, but I was struck by the way it truly depicted some of the exact behavior patterns I had followed when I was not "into" a girl. You may want to read that. But to answer your question; no guy who is into a girl will wait 2 weeks to call, unless he's and oddball and then you don't want him anyway.

- Response by dustshaker, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed