I can't stop sleeping with my ex, why does he keep coming back for more?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:21 AM - Monday June 22, 2009

i can't stop sleeping with my ex, why does he keep coming back for more?

we broke up 15 years ago, have a child together, have both been married to other people, now are both single, but he keeps coming back to me for sex...why?

its called free pu$$y. any man will come hit it as long as your legs are open.

Because you allow it. You will always have some feelings for him, he's the father of your child but that does not mean that you should.

- Response by solstess, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

Probably because you've made yourself available. Even though you broke up 15 years ago, he must still have some type of feelings for you, even though they may be located south of the belt buckle.

it easy and your willing, he knows he can get it off of you and you must like it to

- Response by frycook, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Food Service

You must have some GOOD PUSSY!!!!

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

Oh com'on.....At this age, are you really serious? He keeps coming back BC its ,no strings attached sex and you keep saying yes..........

Would it help if I took his spot with you? LOL??? Just think about it! :)

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

are you really this clueless????

hmmmmm, why would a guy, who is getting no strings attached sex, without having to do any of the relationship bullshit, can get it when he wants, no stress, no having to wine and dine, and no worries about stds, keep coming back for more????
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm, why would a guy keep doing that, i can't figure it out

he gets everything he wants, out of it, why do you think

guys need to hit the reset button every now and again and you are perfect for that for him

why do you think??? come on now, your smarter than that

aloha

- Response by beautifulloser, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Executive

It becomes a old habit we like to do our x's

it's easier to go back to someone you're comfortable with then to start all over again.
your like the rebound girl that puts out when he feels like he needs some to probably jus boost up his confidence. sorry for being blunt but it is what it is

It's called a bad habit, and like bad habits, you can break this one.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Honey,as long as u're willing he'll keep on coming,so the decision lies with u,yes or no,take care,luv ya,bye.

- Response by podian, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Singapore, Technical

Because you let him and for some reason it is convenient for both of you. Only you know why. He will keep coming back until you figure out why this is happening.

Duh...he keeps coming back because you let him. Likely you encourage him. So the question really is why are YOU letting this carry on? Obviously you don't mind one bit.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

becasue he knows he can...u all have a tie the child and in his mind becasue of the child he knows he can always come and get some when he wants it and u will let him. if u want him to stop having sex with u..u haveto stop giving it to him.
Dated a guy once and he flat out told me regardless of how much friction there was betwwen him and the mother of his child he knew he could always go there and get him a taste...simply becasue they had a child together.

It's because you allowing him to have sex with you, if you just say NO or have a firm hold then it will change everything.

- Response by kissy2490, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, New York, Student

I'm in the same position(s). Let me tell you he probably feels for you in a very special way, but whatever it is that broke you up is something that is too big for him to get over. You probably fit very well together and sex with you is euphoric for him as well. Still it remains he's not willing to get over whatever ended a good thing. He feel like having you for that moment is all he can give you and enjoy the pleasure because he hasn't found anyone to keep him faithful. You probably love eachother, but one or both of you messed up.

- Response by cpina9, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, San Antonio, Medical / Dental

There's something about the sex obviously. It could be the emotional connection you both had while having sex. I miss my ex because she absolutely had a magnificent ass and I loved orally pleasuring her holes to no end. I could go back to that everyday for a million years. Everyone has a predilection for the emotional aspect or the physical aspect. For me, it was her ass,thighs and hips.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

Becuz u keep giving it to him...

Any man that give sex anytime he wants it...will keep come back for more becuz he know anytime he ask u will say yes.

Stop giving him and you will see that he isnt really interested in spending time with u.

- Response by Sexyilious, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Student