Swollen foot, ankle swelling, itches and burns and hurts to walk on!
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3:45 AM - Monday June 22, 2009

I have a swollen ass foot and my ankle is swelled up, and i'm pretty sure it's either from mosquito bites or spider bites... Either way it's a bug bite because they're marks. How do i let the swelling go down? My foot is deformed.

- Asked by cjwahl, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

when i had a spider bite my dads crazy girlfriend did this..

cover the bites with water and put either baking soda or flour on it...im not sure though if she made a paste like goo...or if she just like put my hand in a bowl of the stuff but definetly made my swelling go down!!!

:)

- Response by trishacable15, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Celebrity

If it is Brown Recluse Spider, need to have it checked out now. They can cause you damage to your tissue and your nerveous system. If you don't think it is, then soak it some Epson Salt and then put some Iodine on it and wrap it. Then get some Cold Packs or ice in baggies with thin cloth over, like a piece of a T-shirt and keep the cold packs on it, but I would see a doctor for sure.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

What's an 'ass foot'?

DOCTOR! NOW! Spider bite can eat tissue. GO NOW!

- Response by depecheduran, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

---i didnt even say why you would even begin putting flour on it....

crazy said it draws out the poison of the bite.

I once had a hornet bite once on my ankle, and it swelled up double my foot. Staying off of it is a must. I made a mistake and massaged it, which made it worse. Icing it comes to mind. It will get better, unless it was a brown recluse spider ...

- Response by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

it could be a vitamin deficency
Mine was less severe but i did have trouble walking
vitamins made it alot better

se a doctort bro
dont mess with this

- Response by vank356, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Technical

it sound like you are allergic to what bit you....I would get to the doc in case it's a poisonous bug....if it's not and you are having an allergic reaction you could get a cortisone shot or something.

my mom puts a slice of garlic on the bite and then covers it with a bandaid. but you sound bad. go to the doc. you should have an epi pen

- Response by kayla1102, An Engaged Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

i have 1 bite near my ankle nd on my foot nd on my other foot// swollen ichi big time???? :(

- Response by dondy88, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 22-25, Fitness