So he smells good...
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3:18 PM - Friday June 19, 2009

So he smells good...

So I had this crush on this guy I go to school with and work with...he walks past me today and smells so good! ahhhh. I would so love to tell him but that would be so wrong...:-P I guess I get to keep sniffing from a distance...oh boy, I sound like a creep.

- Asked by fizzzzle, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Student

No you just do what all do and even men like to comment to ladies on smelling good. We ask what type perfume do you have on and say It makes you smell so good. So go for it.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

Why not tell him he smells nice? No harm in that.

- Response by aoluserchick, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Consulting

Well if it makes you feel better I am a creep too, even more creepy then you. I grew up at the beach and the smell of coconut oil makes me insane! And you never smell it anymore. Well the other day I was in the Target parking lot I smelled this family who smelled of old fashioned coconut oil and I almost followed them I swear. My husband was not amused!

- Response by taratara, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Philadelphia, Financial / Banking

Hmmm, it's either his cologne or his manly scent, lol!