How can I make myself sexually attracted to my man...
Sex & Intimacy / 6:42 PM - Wednesday June 17, 2009

We have been together way to long bet I dont want to leave I do love him and I think he is a great boyfriend and is good in bed but I am just not into him like that.
Any ideas will help!!!!

You can't force chemistry, sorry.

I don't know what to tell you, you could try role-playing or visit a nice hotel room to make things exciting, but the phrase, "I am just not into him like that" makes me think things are more complicated.

- Response by snafu, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Financial / Banking

i can only share my story on this...

I was with my ex 19 yrs. I married him because he was a good guy and i was comfortable. He was decent in the sack but it was a chore to me because i was not attracted to him like that. I gave it up 1-3 times a week because i felt it was my duty. i tried everything to make myself want it with him but it never happened. I thought that i loved him but now realize that it was more that i was comfortable with him and enjoyed being with someone who knew everything about me and whom i could predict.

I am now madly in love with a man who's lit a fire in me that i never knew i had. We connect on every level and when we make love it's incredible every time.

i could never make myself be attracted to my ex because it just wasn't there. I tried and tried and tried and it never happened.

- Response by joent612, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Administrative

you can't.

Personally I dont think you. Cant make yourself do anything you dont want do. Get out of the realtionship before things get worse.

be yourself and stop trying to be more than you are!

If the chemistry isn't there, you will end up resenting him. I think right now you're afraid of change. You're comfortable with him and want things to remain as they are. Deep down, you know it's not going to work. You can't force something like that.

- Response by boudoirnovelties, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Consulting