Hi, I am getting s lot of bug bites at home. I can't see any bugs around. How can I get rid of them
House & Home / 2:11 AM - Wednesday June 17, 2009

We went camping a few weeks ago.

You may have ciggers, those nasty little digging bugs.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

Well, you need to find out if you got the bites while camping or are you presently getting new bites at home.

Then the first place to pay attention is WHERE ON YOUR BODY you are getting them.

If it is below the knees, chances are it is the carpet and you are dealing with flees or something brought in and is multiplying in rug.

If they are all over then then check out your bed for bed bugs. Anyone can get them and the ONLY way to get rid of them is to burn the mattress.

yehh those chiggers are horrible, you cant see them, but under a microscope they look like asses with teeth. Wash all yout stuf you took camping in HOt water, change the bed sheets and spray the mattres

- Response by realman2000, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Norfolk, Medical / Dental

Sounds to me like you may have to treat your carpets, curtains and furniture with a bug spray. Don't forget bedding. The bedding should be tumbled dried at the hottest setting, this does a fantastic job of killing all animal organisms.

- Response by spadeace, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?