It is common for mom to take a bath together naked with my two year old girl?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:23 PM - Monday June 15, 2009

it is common for mom to take a bath together naked with my two year old girl?

it is common for mom to take a bath together naked with my two year old girl? if man does the same taking a bath with his 2 year old son, he would be accused of indecent exposure to minor. Again, I don't agree with my wife taking a bath together with my little one. Tell me if this happen to you.

Update: June 16, 2009.
Sorry for the Messages... it was meant to sent out to 2 persons only( two469 and geester )who wasnt serious answering question but to demand a high rating through tribunal.

Update: June 16, 2009.
I apologize, this was a missed fire. This message for for someone else. Not for you.

Update: June 16, 2009.
This is for parenting issue, if you are not a parent and please don't answer the question and make yourself look a stupid fool in the cyberspace and hope for high mark.

Update: June 16, 2009.
This is for parenting issue, if you are not a parent please don't respond and make yourself look stupid in the cyber space.

- Asked by A Hip Hop Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

I do not believe children of any age should ever be in a bath or bed with an adult.

Just keeps all the boundaries very clear for every one.

I liked when my "auntie" would give ME baths, naked with her.
We did that until I turned 37, or so... It was always special!

A 2 year old doesn't know the difference. When my son was little, I would put him at the back of the tub and I would take my shower and then wash him. SO much quicker and easier that way. He would play with his water toys and whatever and the water would hit his head and he didn't mind. I stopped when he was four as he made some comment to me and I thought, 'ok, we're done with this now.' I tried the same thing when my daughter was little but the little bugger didn't like the water hitting her head and running down her face. I don't remember ever taking baths with them but like I said, they don't know anything when they're only 2 so it's all good for another year or two.

- Response by raynonme, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Managerial

I would not take a bath with my children of any gender unless I were wearing a bathing suit.

That's MY preference, though.

That doesn't matter. What matters is if YOU feel uncomfortable, your wife should stop doing it, or wear a swimsuit.

At 2yrs old its not a big deal for either parent to bathe with their kid. 5yrs old might be a different story.

I never took baths with my children. But when they were 3 I took showers with them to show them how to wash their hair and their bodies themselves.

- Response by almostcoolmom4, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, New York, Other Profession

There is nothing wrong with that. Millions of parents do it.

And if you bathed with your 2-year-old son, there is no way you'd be accused of "indecent exposure to a minor." It's YOUR child - not some minor child you kidnapped off the street. As long as you're not molesting him, there's no crime. Do you think you'd get arrested for taking your kid's pants off to change his diaper, too?

there are a lot of healthy well adjusted people that took baths and showers with there partents until they were much older

do you know why you dont agree?

Many guys have bathed with their children, both female and male, and not been thought of as perverted by their spouse or family. It's a cultural thing for some. I was home more with my daughter because I worked from home most of the time. I would shower with my daughter when she was 2, and I'm a male. Sometimes, it was the only time we were going to get clean. My neighbor and daughter's best friend mother would shower with her two children, both male and female. They were 4 and 6. It's no big deal at that age.

- Response by rhunt0210, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

Listen, it seems like you have some latent sexual issues that you need to overcome or deal with. Bathing and showering with small children should not make you appear to be a pervert, unless your sexuality is threatened or view your children as sexual objects. As I mentioned before, I showered with my daughter, and I've known women that have showered with their small sons and daughters. It's no big deal. If I can change a diaper and teach her how to go potty, then why would showering with her when she was small matter? Newsflash, I was in the maternity room when she was born. I'm her father, not lover or potential boyfriend. Only someone with sexual issues would be threatened by such a thing. Isn't it interesting that your wife doesn't see things your way. If you were to divorce, do you even think that the judge would weigh this issue against her? I believe that you're either very young or need to see a therapist about your concerns. You're going to raise a sexually repressed child or children who's afraid of their own bodies.

oh get over yourself.

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

well, if you don't agree, you don't agree. why post the question then?

Relax Brah!!!!!!!!! It aint nothing wrong with it.

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

What are you talking about.....some of the best times the boys and I have had have been in the bath tub....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

Ya I showered with my mom when I was little.

- Response by chicago1995, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

I actually bathed with my sons until they were about 3. They don't look too warped.

I don't think they were warped.

- Response by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

Me and my husband both would take a bath with our children.When my son started to realize gender about 3 I stopped.If you realy don't like talk about it with your wife.I found it to be very bounding.As I.m sure she does.good luck

- Response by smom, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

WTF? How many updates are you going to send, saying the same thing? And just because someone isn't a parent doesn't mean they don't have valuable insights to offer. If anyone is looking "stupid in cyber space" it sure ain't the people who have replied to you.