Going to a party, my ex boyfriend will be there.... HELP I want him back!
Dating / 2:27 PM - Friday June 12, 2009

Guys, what do I do? I want him back, we broke up two weeks ago, and whenever we see each other he says it's really hard not to act like my boyfriend and he's still very physically attracted to me. He's also said he cares about me a lot. He broke up with me because I was being too demanding, and we kept fighting. He admitted he's jealous of all the guys that are trying to get with me.

Lately I've stopped texting, calling, hanging out with him and it's getting to him. How do I make him finally want me back for good at this party? All of our friends will be there. He doesn't drink, but I do.

Should I try making him jealous, should I just act cool and talk to other guys, should I even talk to him? I don't want to act like a little hoe and dance with every guy that wants to dance with me, I don't want to lose his respect so I'm not gonna drink TOO much, just get a buzz.

Tell me what you thinK I should do

- Asked by fireykitty, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25

I think you should NOT go to this party.

Do not attend events where your ex will be attending.

i think u should ignor him and talk to other guys.. let it get to him. u know it makes him jealous.. wear something sexy to make him even more crazy about u. then he should come to you during the party.. if not, he should cantact u after. i think he wants u back too..

- Response by Mcahugh92, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

If you're going to show up show up late so you can see what is happening before you make a scene. You may realize that you actually dont want him.

Anyway, if you do want him, don't play games. Just tell him how you feel and what you want.

- Response by boggob, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

If you still care for him, then do NOT make him jealous. Go to the party, talk with your girlfriends, talk to him if he talks to you and stop harassing him. Once you stop chasing him and show some respect for both you and him, he'll probably want you back.

- Response by pjay007, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Miami, Who Cares?

Be friendly but don't come on too strong, tell him you understand what he meant by you being so demanding (girls need to give their men some time for themselves and stop being needy) and then just walk away and do your own thing (mingle) for a bit then go sit by yourself. If i'm my intuition is right, which it is most of the time, he'll find you.

Good luck.

- Response by incubus, A Player, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

You need to go, talk to him and tell him (you want him back) or simply say I miss you. Or get a coke and get him one too and say you want to dance and then after the dance aske him to go outside for a chat and tell him you miss him.

and then it will be sealed with a kiss if its mutual.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Administrative