When THE HELL did it become illegal to shoot cats??!!!
Pets / 9:32 AM - Thursday June 11, 2009

SERIOUS!!!
I am NOT kidding here!!!
AND, I'm not talking about Mountain Lions or Tigers but those rodent-like household cats that roam the streets.
I still cannot believe this crap!!!!
There I was, minding MY own business on MY front porch with MY Daisy Red Rider B.B. Gun doing what I do all the time when two cops show up and give me a "verbal warning" not to shoot anymore cats or they'll give me a friggin ticket!!!
I know what you're thinking, and yes, i do joke a lot, and even i had to ask the cops where the hell Ashton Kutcher was because i thought i was being PUNK'D!
Nope!
They were serious about it being illegal to shoot domestic cats!!
Did you guys know that?
When did they make it illegal?
Why?
I thought about it after they left and what else is illegal to shoot?
Rats? Birds? Squirrels? What else?

Damn environmentalist have gone too far this time!!!

What IN THE HELL am I supposed to do now?

What? Just sit there and look stupid on my porch?

DAMN IT!!!

- Asked by coolstud, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Self-Employed

tell me about it...i have about ten 'warnings' and a bunch of pissed of neighbors putting signs on my yard...'kitty killer!'...

- Response by kramer, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

shoot the cops, problem solved ^_^

- Response by fitnessfreak, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 26-28, Student

First, quit rambling.
Second, why would you shoot cats or any other animals with a BB gun in the first place?(don't you dare say it's fun)!It's cruel and they were right to put a stop to it.I'm glad they made it illegal.And please tell me that you care capable of passing your time in other ways that don't involve shooting domestic creatures.Have you considered watching tv or playing a sport? If you still wan't to sit on your porch i suggest you keep a book nearby and pretend to red it in case someone comes by...won't look stupid that way.

- Response by listentome27, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Dallas

.....I think that the 'shooting the cops' idea is a good one

- Response by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

when I run out of cats to shoot with my bb gun, I plink the neighbor kids. That's some funny stuff right there.

- Response by wheezerman, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Looking stupid is optional...... for most of us anyway

- Response by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Getting bored does many things to us, huh.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

Blame that damn outfit called PETA! They're a bunch of A-Holes!

- Response by joat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

I had to put one of my dogs down , because an asshole like you shot at my dog with a BB gone in the area of the dogs lungs.
So yes it illegal you Moron, How would you like it if you had a pet , a cat or dog and some idiot started shooting at it all because your bored and don't have a life. Asshole.
What in the hell are you supposed to do? Get a job , get a life and grow up.

- Response by thewiselady2004, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

I hope you're not serious and this is a joke. That's animal cruelty. Are you doing it just for fun? Shooting other people's pets? Damn, that's wrong. Just get a dummy target or something to shoot at, not LIVE animals.

They sound like the PETA member who said, "It is such a bad thing for people to kill animals for food. They should get thier
meat at the super market where they make it and no animals are hurt!"!!!