Do you use a lubricant during sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:24 PM - Tuesday June 09, 2009

Do you use a lubricant during sex?

We like KY warming liquid. What do you use? Can you suggest a really good one?

- Asked by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

Ky her's and mine and when they combine...........WOW lmao

- Response by babygirlstar81, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, New York, Self-Employed

dont' need to. its all wet and slippery. i use my tongue and never seem to need any more lubrication down there.

My ex and I used spit for just regular intercourse, if it was necessary. For blowjobs, I loved flavored stuff-- pina colada was the best, no idea what the brand was.

As for other gels and whatnot, we didn't notice a big enough difference to keep experimenting. Oh, except for something that advertized a "tingling" sensation-- felt like someone had rubbed poison ivy all over our junk and then set it on fire. It was HORRIBLE, though it made for a good moment of bonding as we furiously tried to scrub it off of ourselves and each other. We've been meaning to find someone we dislike, who's sexually active, and whom trusts us to give the other tester packet of this lube. So far, we can't find someone who fits all the criteria.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Teaching

Yes the warmer the better.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

About a year ago, my husband and I found this great one at Target..but they don't have it anymore. It was a Silicone Lubricant. The brand was something like Love Garden or The Love Garden. Came in an old-fashioned plastic bottle with a twist-off top (not a good design, btw..)

- Response by mrsjsqanda, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, Atlanta, Who Cares?

ky the yours and mine one made to pleasure the male and female great stuff really

- Response by lovemybabydavy, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

KY is sticky and yucky. We always use a massage oil made of vegetable oils and a little rose scent. Its edible though the taste isn't super, and its good for your body all over. You can experiment with some different vegetable oils from the grocery.

I don't like the KY brand, it always tends to get sticky or tacky, I tried the Silicone based lubes and I've never gone back to anything else...they are amazing! They don't get sticky, it lasts longer and you don't have to use a lot to get really good feeling. "Eros" is the brand I use most often, it's really worth the extra money.

Dantzi Jean

- Response by dantzijean, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Student

Sometimes, Pujr Original is our first choice, Astroglide is better than KY, a good massage thick massage oil is nice too.

- Response by saganaw1000, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering