How do I find pictures of myself online?
Dating / 8:04 PM - Tuesday June 09, 2009

I'm paranoid about my ex-bf leaking some embarrassing photos of me on the internet

You're screwed. If they're on the net, they're on the net forever. Nothing you can do about it.

You could enter your name in google and go from there but you'd have to ask HIM what the tags are for the photos and what site it is on.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

google (images) yourself. they just might pop up.

Google your name or nickname and if your part of something listing them, they will show up

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

You should be paranoid, because if they hit the internet...they are open game. This is a good reminder of what kinds of payback can happen in those "happy moments" of indiscretion. I hope for you, that you are worrying needlessly. Good luck =0/

- Response by uasked, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Veterinary

oh my god. you kids are so amazing sending out nudies of yourself and now wanting to find them.
hun, they could be anywhere in the world. they could be on any site in the system.
there are out there to stay for eternity.

google would be my first choice.

- Response by mrsjsqanda, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, Atlanta, Who Cares?

Confront him directly. Tell him that you want the photos back, and any disks, etc. Tell him you appreciated the time you had together and butter him up to get them... once you have them, destroy them. If he has already leaked them, talk to a lawyer. Good luck.

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Managerial

Confront him directly. Tell him that you want the photos back, and any disks, etc. Tell him you appreciated the time you had together and butter him up to get them... once you have them, destroy them. If he has already leaked them, talk to a lawyer. Good luck. PS... If he did he is a super giant A$#@ole...

Don't worry, they'll find YOU.