Have you ever masturbated while driving?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:12 PM - Wednesday June 03, 2009

Have you ever seen someone else do it?

I have seen several men jerk off while driving.. one guy today in fact. On the Interstate no less. WTF??

- Asked by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

Imagine getting a ticket while doing that LOL.

Cop walks up right to the window and knocks on it.

BAM. Indecent exposure charge as well as assault to the police officer when he gets splattered. ;)

I NEVER have done that and never have seen someone else do that.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

I have a few times when the hubby and I have been on trips. Makes it more enjoyable for both of us on those long drives. :)

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

i'll admit i've done it a few times, but only on empty roads . . . a couple times because i was driving late at night for hours and hours and need something to wake me up. Of course, then I get paranoid about getting in a car crash and dying and them finding me with my fly open and dick in my hand! ;)

Never seen anyone else do it.

- Response by sota13, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

no i haven't. but i've been maturbated many times!

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

You looked didn't you...

- Response by jb81v3, A Jock, Male, 26-28, Toronto

Us more mature guys with common sense KNOW to pull over if you need to spank the monkey.

I'll bet that fuckhead WANTED you to see him......that pervert!

^>^

- Response by joeblow1234, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Whitehorse, Artist / Musician / Writer

no but thenm agian i dont drive lol i have sen guys getting bjs on the road ..i know they do it eww messy messy messy..atleast they could pull over lmao

- Response by swemur1, A Creative, Female, 46-55

No, I haven't...

i've never done it but i've seen someone do it! ugh its crazy..i work outside and shows up trying to yell at me through the car window while he does it!

- Response by dragonflyfairie, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Nooooooo, are you serious?? It's real freaky that he couldn't wait to get home, at the very least!!

- Response by solstess, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

Not while driving...

- Response by dellao26, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Indianapolis, Other Profession

i think i would get into a wreck staring! I have done it once

- Response by joent612, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Administrative

Well, yes. The other drivers were assuming I didn't know how to drive a stick-shift, and the toll-booth lady was kind of pissed, LOL!

- Response by awsum1, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago

yes I have done it a few times when my husband was driving. He was having a tough day so I wanted to get his mind off of it. It's a rush, especially when you come to a red light lol!

- Response by bosstars, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Construction

Isn't this illegal?

- Response by fenderfatstrat, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

What road are you driving on? lol

- Response by iamboo2, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Therapist

I passed a guy getting a blow job on the way to the Bristol Nascar race...lol

Never all the way. I would probably crash, and it would be tough to clean up.

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

Sure redefines "SAFE SEX"...NO...but that doesnt mean i have not gotten a huge boner a time or two.

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

um...no and no

- Response by scooper, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Who Cares?

My x GF ust to when we went driving through the mountains she would put the seat back slide her jeans down and get herself off

I jerked off once, driving down a country road in the dead of winter, with nobody else around. I was a teenager, and it felt good. I'll bet a lot of women masturbate in their car, they just are more subtle about it.

I confess, I jerked off once in a car, while driving down a country highway in the dead of winter; nobody around for miles. But I'll bet lady drivers masturbate as well, they just don't show

Yes, I have only when there were no other cars in site. I used to wear a condom so the cum wouldn't go all over the place.

- Response by elvispresley, A Career Man, Male, 36-45

yes and yes..I have even seen one guy getting blown while driving..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I think he may have just been cleaning his penis so his girl friend wouldn't know he had a quickee with his secretary ....while his wife was out of town........... Yeah I've seen it..... It's kinda cool when its a woman doing it..... some sweaty dude...not soooo cool. ...... But c'mon who here among us has not recieved or given Oral sex on the Interstate

WTF??!! Frankly I'm astonished. No< Jeez, a car is potentially a dangerous vehicle, if you haven't got the self restraint not to jerk off while driving, then you've got no place behind the wheel of a car.

If I do ever come to the US, I'm staying well away from the roads after hearing that!!

- Response by loulou444, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Financial / Banking

Many times........either on a long road trip or on the way home from a hot date that didnt culminate in my girlfriend providing me some relief.

- Response by alleycat50, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Dallas, Who Cares?

A lesson in how not to do this:

A former NBA player, Eddie Griffin is lesson in now not to do this. He was driving, probably drunk, watching porn and masturbating, and crashed into an convenience store. Police arrived, did not test him for sobriety, and gave him a ride home.

- Response by saganaw1000, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

That really stretches the envelope when describing mainstream sexual behavior. It could also be quite distracting to maintaining vehicular control.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

I have numerous times. I carry a little vibe in my purse all the time. My husband is a truck driver and he has seen it all!

- Response by me45613, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Administrative

lawls.... never seen n e one do it to themselves.... well i havent really been looking for it..... but w.e....

but i was on a school trip one time, and on the highway, there was a traffic jam and the bus was moving very slowly, and we were in the back seats, and this one kid who was like the show off jock type, deicided to moon the car behind us through that large banana bus window. the guy in the car behind us, opened his mouth in shock, and all of a sudden, a girl came up from seemingly, his crotch section, and wiped her lips off with her forearm. it was hysterical, aparantly not only did the guy's mouth drop in shock, but also orgasm. the entire back end of the bus burst out laughing and the guy and girl in the car looked to be really embarrassed. a moment i will never forget about highschool :P

- Response by ilovextc, A Rebel, Male, 22-25, Toronto, Student

yes I have and still do. I adjust my sunvisor mirror so I can see the reactions of the women driving next to me. I would say only about 20% of the women who do happen to look enjoy it. I love showing off and twice women have motioned me to pull over and it led to them finishing the job for me :-)

- Response by A Creative, Male, 46-55, Buffalo, Transportation

I have done it recently. Don't know what came over me, but on a long trip between cities I pulled it out and stroked it. I worked it slowly for what seemed like many miles. In almost every case, I covered myself so other drivers would not see, but there was one pretty, mature black lady who watched me stroke it for a couple of miles. She liked it, I think, and she smiled at me when she had to exit the highway.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45

- Response by bluetarnation, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45