How to touch a man that will make him go crazy to want you real bad where he can`t stop him self bei
Sex & Intimacy / 6:37 PM - Tuesday June 02, 2009

how to touch a man that will make him go crazy to want you real bad where he can`t stop him self bei

i`m a lady but i want to drive him where he can`t resist me anymore?i want him boiling?

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Houston, Artist / Musician / Writer

What I see you saying is that you want to touch him with his senses that his mind cannot control, but then you stand aside and watch him struggle with the thunder in his soul. (It is from the song; A Bitter Man.

The very best tease is physical contact and whispered fantasies. Over and over and over and over......ad infinitum.

Each a little stronger and a little more intimate until you are almost there yourself.

rek

PS: Another way is similar to the compendium of the Arabian Nights: If you are a good story teller, tell him raunchy stories of seduction and conquest...or simply read them to him. You might look at 'literotica' for an on line example.

Just touch me..that is all it takes at my age.

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

Just have sex with him.

Men LOVE sex, as well as women do.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed