A guy text months after a date, what's on his mind?
Dating / 1:46 AM - Sunday May 31, 2009

I dated a guy for a very short time, our last date didn't go so well because he was far from being a gentleman, and so it was just expected that he didn't text or call me afterwards. But, I was surprised when he texted me months after that date, the text message didn't contain any question or invitation, he said that he suddenly thought of me then he just said good night. It was a sweet message, but coming from him, it was kind of weird. I didn't reply, but months after that first text message, he texted me again, a simple hi & hello type of message. Still no plans of replying on my part as I think I might just be wasting my time. What I'm curious about is what is a guy thinking when he does that, suddenly disappear and then reappear as though nothing happened.

Darling you're a booty call; he doesn't have the decency to check up with you unless it's going to suit his purpose. He keeps you on the line by texting every blue moon; that way if the woman he really wants says no he's got himself a convenient back up booty call. If he really liked you, and I mean liked you, there'd be more regular correspondance and he'd actually date you.

i would love to know to

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Medical / Dental